Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Community Member

Default Silver Legion still going strong!!

Want to be part of a guild that turns level 200?

Better apply soon! We are 199 and gaining!

We are a mature guild always recruiting. If you are interested in a hassle free environment to have words with Kobolds and other nasty monsters, come join us.

Try joining one of our raids if you just want to visit, or apply at the link below if you want to join! Look forward to playing with you all!

https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

Community Member

hey there! i was told to post here to have an officer shoot me a pm in game about joining up! my in game character name is Anakrin!

also signing up at https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/ per shagsters above post!

Default Kakko is recruiting sundays

Hiyas guys! My name in Silver Legion is Kakko. Im an officer and I want to recruit you. Do you want to be part of an amazing guild, free from drama, family values oriented and fun? I will be in Korthos sunny area sundays at noon (EST), so you can find me and ask me anything you want about our guild. I shall be waiting for you

Community Member

True story, awesome guild.

Community Member

Default Ravenloft is almost here

Greetings fellow fun seekers.

Looking for a family friendly guild to help you with your adventures? Want to join a static group? Looking to run the latest raids?

Stop by and have a look at The Silver Legion.

Ask us in game for more information or apply here: https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

Enjoy your time in game and thanks for your interest and reading my post.

Community Member

Silver legion is always looking for a few good beings (even war forged are welcome and celebrated).
    If you are looking for a family and new player friendly, drama free multi game guild check us out at www.guildmedieval.com
    The silver legion is Guild Medieval's arm in DDO. We are also present in numerous other games.

Community Member

Default Mymie Applied

I read your rules on guildmedieval and I decided to apply with my main, Mymie
    I hope i ll join you soon

Community Member

Silver Legions is still recruiting for any like minded players. Check out the website at www.guildmedieval.com
    Cannith Server toons
    Nightingaile
    Terallyn
    Juriss Prudence

9. 06-20-2020, 08:36 PM

Default The Silver Legion - Fun, Friendly and Recruiting :-)

Hi All! I'm MyBadComputer, current Lord Crusader of The Silver Legion on Cannith.

You know, there are a lot of fine guilds to choose from on Cannith. But, let me tell you why I chose the Silver Legion.
    I had tried a number of guilds. In most of them I found good people, but I was a new to DDO player, joining a game that had been released long before I decided to give it a try.
    So, there was this steep learning curve...so much information, so many builds to choose from. Then there was grouping. While many players were patient, an equal number wanted to zerg and quickly lost patience with me as a new guy, who didn't know where anything was, and really made horrible builds. Who wants to drag around the new guy, teaching them every little thing?

Then I saw this Ad in the DDO newsletter:

Family Friendly, drama free, safe haven for the mature gamer. Top 200 Guild, The Silver Legion, looking for like minded people.

Well, that certainly could not be entirely true, right? I mean, all the guilds claim that. But, what the hey, why not give it a shot, I thought. I can always quit if I don't like it.

Anyway, that was 2 years ago, as of this post. I'm still there and there is no other guild for me.

But, let me tell you why that is.

We are family friendly...It's true. We act as if there might be children present at all times. In fact we encourage you to bring some of your youth to our guild, to an environment where we don't use foul language, or harass people, cause drama. Come and have you and your kids run with some of us and ours, without being worried about what they will hear, or how they will be treated.

We are a safe haven...Never has anyone in the http://guildmedieval.com/, been anything but mature and friendly with me. Am I saying it could never happen? Of course not. The thing is, we take steps to ensure that all our members treat each other with respect. We don't allow drama to escalate publicly within our guild. There can always be personalities that clash, in any environment. But if you're looking for drama and clashes, we are not the guild for you. Our motto and golden rule is, "Be excellent to each other"

We are new and returning player friendly...We love DDO. We want it to keep thriving. We want new blood in the game. We also want all of our members to have fun, in a friendly, positive and game enhancing environment. We enjoy teaching new players. We like to introduce returning players to all the new features. We have patience and our most experienced vets, group regularly with our absolute newbie players. You know how I know this for sure? I was a new player and new to the Guild Medieval and the Silver Legion. In our forum, in our LFG section, I saw a post for a group looking to fill a spot. I asked if they would mind a new to DDO player joining. Little did I know, who I was joining with. In fact, the group I decided to join, was hosted by none other than our DDO realm leader. Highest ranking member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Also, the rest of the group had been playing DDO for over a decade. Here I was, fresh new player, that could not find his way around the harbor. Worse, I'm joining with my 1st life, 1st ever, poorly made toon, with a group of umpteen lifers. You would think, that they would get sick of me pretty quickly. Me, never able to find my way anywhere. Me, not knowing basic game mechanics or strategy. Yet, our guild leader, and the other members of the group, would show me where to go, wait by quest entrances before entering. Share quests with me. They would share gear in quests, even named items, that they knew I did not have. They would give me tips, tell me how to do things, tell me how to build better toons. In short, they made me feel welcome and made me a better player. I'm still in that group today.

There is a lot more we offer in the GM, our forums stretching back 20 years, our crafting supply mules, our regular scheduled raids, our diverse population from all over the world...but none of that really compares to the people we have in the GM, that are like a second family for us. We take pride in all our members. It's why a new guy like me, can still become a senior officer in a Guild that has 1800+ members, that represents all sorts of MMO's for over 20 years, just by being myself.

So, if you want to try something different, a place of like minded members, where people take an actual interest in you, maybe make some friends, join some groups and have some excellent fun...well check us out at:

http://guildmedieval.com
    Lord Crusader @ http://guildmedieval.com, Officer of The Silver Legion, Cannith Server
    Current toons on Cannith:
    Hexster, Operose, Aweless, Warlily, Wardenna, Warsprite, Warbride

Community Member

I've been a member for years and I can vouch for the drama free, family friendly environment here at The Silver Legion. Join us and find new friends, form a static group or join one, participate in weekly raids.

https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

Community Member

Red face

I registered on the site, love the guild name! Sounds exactly what i'm looking for!

Community Member

Default CET time players?

Hello, not sure if I am necroing it here, but would like to ask about 2 things:
    1. is there any base of central european players? I mean more ppl running quests/raids together
    I play quite regularly and after all those years being in ggod, but US guilds I am looking for more time suitable guild

2. if 1 is true then, do you still recruit?

Thank you

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789