Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Community Member

Default I would like to join

thanks

Community Member Mistindantacles's Avatar

It's simple, really.

Go to our website, www.GuildMedieval.com, click JOIN, fill out the application. It'll be reviewed by me, most likely, and you'll hear back in a day or two.

Community Member

Default Joining

Hi got a monk named "Fuuuuh" on canith server can i join Silver Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistindantacles View Post
    It's simple, really.

Go to our website, www.GuildMedieval.com, click JOIN, fill out the application. It'll be reviewed by me, most likely, and you'll hear back in a day or two.
    <----

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
    Officer of The Silver Legion
    Knight Templar of Guild Medieval

App. submitted yesterday

Woot! Guild Level 75, and climbing!

Horkster
    Stavandal - Guild Leader of 'The Silver Legion' of Cannith, a part of Guild Medieval

Default Guild Level 80!

Yay! Yesterday, the Silver Legion guild on Cannith reached Guild Level 80!

Guildies spent the day exploring the new airship layout, and commenting on the placement of amenities.

Although this airship is just a temporary upgrade - the real prize is the Level 85 airship! We keep getting closer and closer to the crown jewel of airships!

Cheers,
    Horkster
    Stavandal - Guild Leader of 'The Silver Legion' of Cannith, a part of Guild Medieval

Congratulations.

Keep up the good work.

Community Member

I like these guys.
    If u need a bunch of competent people, still far from being elitist jerks, this guild is where to go for
    GZ, I am glad you are growing up
    Cannith Server. Member of Alleanza degli uomini liberi.

udorico-malodei-duenote-ossobuco

Thanks for the kind words, both of you!

We are already lvl82, so I guess it will no take long to get the Stormglory Typhoon airship up and flying.

In the meantime, if anyone on Cannith is searching for a guild that would suit him the best, check out our guild website. The Silver Legion is part of the Guild Medieval, multi-game guild founded in 2001 (yay, we will have a dozen years of continuous guild presence in several MMOs in March - time to celebrate!).

We organize regular events for guild members - regular Scavenger Hunt (hide-and-seek type of a game), Guild Lottery, ... just to name and few. If you feel like it, feel free to send me a PM with any questions here or ingame or just apply on the Guild Medieval website.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, completionist (life 32); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith, currently on a separate project. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Default new applicant

hi, im a new player, just submitted an application. thanks!!
    Kantouch

Smile Guild Level 84!

We hit guild level 84 the other day, and are already halfway through the level!
    Here's hoping we hit level 85 soon.
    Cannith toons: Tamberlyn, Jennelle,Cerelia, Tamzi, Tamberlove, and Tamberlina.
    Knight of the Silver Legion. http://guildmedieval.com

Default Level 85!

We did it! Level 85

What's the big deal about level 85 you may ask. It has the best guild ship of them all. More places to put buffs and more importantly it has a hot tub!!!

Wouldn't you love join our guild hot tub parties?

Hey that hot tub party sounds like good times.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
    Officer of The Silver Legion
    Knight Templar of Guild Medieval

Why has nobody told me? I wondered why the room with that shrine and hot tub was locked several times and as I am no trapper, I couldn't get in... now I know. Haha, I won't leave that room to get to the party next time!
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, completionist (life 32); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith, currently on a separate project. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodoroq View Post
    Why has nobody told me? I wondered why the room with that shrine and hot tub was locked several times and as I am no trapper, I couldn't get in... now I know. Haha, I won't leave that room to get to the party next time!
    Just the other day we had a hot tub dance party, it got rather crowded but we had fun.

I love being a part of this guild. The other day a few my fellow guildies and I helped out a new member of the guild who was doing epics with us go after his Voice of the Master, just because he needed it. And we were glad to do it.

Wouldn't you like to be a member of guild like that?? If so why don't you apply: http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Community Member

Exclamation forum 'upgrade'

Due to the 'amazing' new forums that Turbine have given us, I can't use my Cloista forum name anymore, so here is my new forum display name for PM purposes.

Default Fixed

Well it seems that the forum logins are fixed and I have my old display name back

Also to update, Guild level steadily improving, 89 now, about 2/3rds of the way to 90
    Knight of the Silver Legion, part of Guild Medieval

Default Level 90 and growing!

Hi there everyone, we are now lvl 90 and still growing!

Are you looking for a fun loving, family friendly,and mature multi-game community?
    Then the Silver Legion might just be the guild for you for more information please visit our website: http://guildmedieval.com/

See you in game!

Just submitted application under the name Weishaupt, hope to hear from someone soon

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast