Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

since I've gotten it into my head to make my second tr into a Elf/drow ranger
    what would be a good build for a 36 point tempest or arcane archer ranger. I got my Dragon scales and I'm working on my bows.

I'd like to get a build for a 28 point Drow Ranger that can make full use of the Tempest enhancements and specializes in rapiers. Does not need finesse if pouring that much into Dex would hinder the other stats. I don't have access to tomes, Monk or FvS. Splashing any other class is acceptable.

I'd also like a build for a Drow Rogue based on the Thief Acrobat enhancements. Since these enhancements currently only have two levels, a heavy splash of another class is acceptable. I'd also like it to have Crippling Strike.

I'd be grateful for a build that satisfies the following requirements:

- 28 pt.
    - no monk levels
    - DEX based
    - TWF (tempest, if it can be incorporated without compromising the last point)
    - halfling or elf
    - capable solo character - I don't want to be left with a choice between looking for a group or looking for something else to do.
    - raid viable - I don't really care what role it fills. As long as it can do something to justify a raid slot, I'll do it. Traps, DPS, tanking, healing, whatever.

Community Member

Default Ranger / rogue?

I am working on my first toon and always been a fan of rangers. I would like to ask you for a 28pt build that will fit the bill if possible of what im looking for. I am not worried about solo'ability since I rather enjoy groups.

Drow Ranger / Rogue
    I want to be deadly with a bow first and formost.
    I want to be able to find / disarm any trap / switch I come across and open any door as well.
    lastly but least importantly I would like to be able to hold my own if im forced to melee.

Community Member

Default thanks a ton

I want to say thanks a ton for all the hard work you put in on these builds! I am seeing a lot of great builds and build ideas but where are all the answers to the builds? I can see quite a few builds i would love to play but i only see 2 or 3 of the links to the builds. How do i find these builds so i can go nuts with them? Specificaly i am looking at starting on post #50 or something along the lines of a 32 point build max dps ranged toon (i prefer halflings and am not the biggest fan of dwarves and warforged, but any race is fine) . Thanks again for all that you are doing with this post!

Default Curious

Because you dont have enough on your plate...

How about a three option build.

Common theme... using PrE Arcane Archer and Pale Master. Casting with high DC spells and survivability.

One build Pure Wizard.
    Second Wizard/Monk
    Third Wizard/Rogue

If you wish to spruce it up a bit, that is cool too. Wondering what the options will be.

+2 Tomes are ok, and 32 point builds is fine too.

Thanks for your time on this.

Default Request: 32pt TWF Rogue, Solid DPS & Trapsmith

I recently returned to playing DDO and just yesterday unlocked 32 pt builds and want to restart my Rogue which I had gotten to lvl 10 as an Elf.

I would like to be as capable for traps and DPS as I can be in a balanced theme. I believe Halfling would be best in this regard, but I am not committed to it. I want to go TWF focusing on weapons for ability damage or the (save or die) effects. I have inherited moderately cool weapons. I have a rapier of W/E, and short sword of Backstabbing or Deception (1 each), Also a rapier of Backstabbing. An a small assortment of bane, banishing, curse spewing, shatter mantle light weapons ( mostly light maces at the moment )..

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I have spent the last several hours pouring over various listed builds and Rogue-Craft Theory threads, and am now thoroughly befuddled with too much information and math..
    I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed.
    ~Last Samurai
    Professional assassination is the highest form of public service.
    ~Master Chiun

Community Member

Life, how about a pure AA build.

20 lvl of ranger
    32 points
    Elf

Thats all I need

Community Member

Interested in a fighter build. would like a Two Weapon build and would like to be able to wear decent armor (even tank a little with 2 weapons if possible). Not interested in a sword and board build, looking for something to solo with but not be useless to group on higher difficulties. Would like primary group role to be dps with the ability to tank if possible if no tank available (not at the expense of usefull dps though). I have 32 point build unlocked but no drow, WF or monk. Don't mind a multiclassing if necesary, but would prefer pure fighter. Rather not use any tomes if I don't need to. Have fun with it and hope to hear from you soon.

Community Member

Default new request

I'm hoping that your still doing this. I've looked at your builds in two threads and didn't see anything I was looking for. I'm hoping you can make something that will work for me. I expect this to be multiclass. I want to be able to unlock just about any lock, disable about any trap (use of buffs to accomplish this is ok), and of course find them. I don't care for stealth or sneak attacks. I would like some decent damage output (doesn't have to be top of the board), and decent survivability. I would like something that can solo well, and be part of a group. I'd would like to stay off the healers radar in terms of the most needy. Race doesn't matter. 32pt build plz (or drow). No class/race/alignment restrictions. Please keep in mind I'm still a noob at this game, but learning quickly. Tomb use is unlikely early on. I'm almost envisioning something between fighter and rogue, but if you can accomplish this with wizard, monk, archer, more power to you. lol. Also, can you build to lvl 20? Thanks much for your help. I look forward to playing the character I've wanted to sense day 1.

Community Member

Default Sorc Build request...

I been wanting to play with a caster type, but I've read everywhere for a good build guide, but all I see is explaintion of skills, enchantments, and feats.. but I don't see stats. I was wanting a build for a sorc, thats good with a party, or solo, and I'm really not sure, but I was just wanting to try one out... So.. I was leaning more towards the goal of powerful, I've read the guides. WF, human, etc.. I was wanting one that would do me the best. I like the wf idea of all the immunities they get.. but I got no idea where to put my points.. So, where should I put my points? Details of feats to take, skills to grab, enchantments to pick up, thanks.

Community Member

Default Mechanomancer

Heyho!

I'm looking for a Warforged wizard/rogue build, basically to be a mad mechanomancer. Lots of traps, locks and spells. Will be mostly playing in an all warforged party, so bot-support would be awesome.

Only have 28pts available at the mo.

Thanks!

Default Remake (sorta)

of this build http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...30#post1567730

only as a 32 point dwarf with nice Sneak Attacks? keeping the range and UMD. I mostly want to see what I Would replace all the drow stuf with while also being a bit more durable. would like it to also go to 20.

thankies

=)
    Last edited by zex95966; 03-03-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Community Member

Default Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by MenschM76 View Post
    I'd like to request the best solo build you know of. Class/Race are of no importance.

Thanks
    I am returning to DDO after 2 years away. Since I have a 3 year old and a 3 week old boys, group quests are very hard to do. Thoughts on a build would be much appreciated.

I'd like a human fighter/monk character that dual wields swords. I was thinking of monk to take advantage of evasion and the Air enhancement they get to increase their attack speed. Rogue can be thrown in there also if needed. I'm basing this concept off of characters from old martial arts movies . Sword wielding monks types. I'm hoping scimitars work, but any edged weapon would work I guess if it maximized the potential. So basically I'm looking for high dps, high AC and Kensei enhancements (doesn't have to be all 3 kensei).

I tried working on the build myself but I'm unfamiliar with the monk AC bonus and what affects it.

I appreciate any consideration and time.
    Last edited by Rhumor; 03-05-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Default Human Barbarian/Rogue

I'm looking for a HUMAN barbarian/rogue build. I guess I'm looking for the iconic Conan type with good trap finding and disabling skills. I would like to be able to find/disable all traps and like the idea of a raging barbarian having sneak attack damage, evasion etc. Actually prefer Two-Handed weapon fighting as opposed to TWF, but that's not a must. I am not looking for a dwarf or warforged build. I also seem to only find builds that are using the rogue class as a splash for evasion and not trap finding and disabling. I wish to play human for my own preferences. I have access to 32 pt builds but don't have any tomes atm. Any help would be truly appreciated.

i've got a build in progress i need help with i've arready posted it so heres a link i'd apreciate any help i can get to optimise it prior to completion still got 4.5 lives to go

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=235653

Community Member ImaginaryLogic's Avatar

what if... you had a reasonable dps/reasonable ac melee, wearing light or medium armor, using only a dagger and a kukri?

oh and maybe with the weapons focus-superior weapon focus feat line worked in.

Community Member

looking for a 32 point build for a monk. Dont really know too much mroe than that, mostly base stats and feats with some ideas for enhancements

Community Member Ashiel_Dragmire's Avatar

Default A Halfling Kukri Fighter

I want to try out the Halfling Race, but I don't want to be the typical thief rogue or Dexterity Monk. I tried my hand at making a build, and I'd like it revised/fixed/overhauled/what have you.

If the build is completely worthless then by all means scrap it. I just want to be able to dual-wield kukris (for thematic, semi RP purposes) while also being able to deal some decent damage, do some basic roguery, and be mildly self sufficient.

Here's what I've come up with: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=236281

Work your magic good sir! Please! Any assistance will be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Ashiel_Dragmire; 03-11-2010 at 12:00 AM.
    "I shall take my bow by opening my heart and revealing my wisdom...
    Belief or disbelief rests with you."

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast