Default DDOcast Episode 144

Hi everyone! DDOcast Episode 144 is now ready to go. Here's a LINK to the episode - just left-click to play, right-click and 'save as' to download as an mp3.

This week's show features the latest news in addition to an interview Dulcenea did with Ron from Ron's Character Planner on the "Stormreach Lighthouse" and an interview I did this week with Aaron Delwiche from Trinity University, which is using DDO as a subject in a mass communications class! Very cool.

###

DDOcast Episode 144 (11-21-09)

:15 Intro
    :47 Update One, Patch One here
    1:28 Epic items fix
    2:48 DDO Store, other patch notes
    6:10 Downtime talk
    6:50 Holiday VIP Gifts!
    8:22 DX11 Revisited
    9:05 True Reincarnation talk
    15:40 Vet status for new players
    16:00 DDO Store - Black Friday deals and more
    20:40 Press talk
    23:14 Sound Concepts
    28:34 Stormreach Lighthouse - Ron's Character Planner
    48:50 Interview with Aaron, Trinity University DDO class
    1:10:25 Elf Chick results
    1:10:55 Broctober winners
    1:11:43 New DDO podcast! Yak's Corner
    1:14:09 DDOcast Note
    1:15:14 Emails

END

TOTAL TIME: 1:20:09

###

LINK to the Update One, Patch one Release Notes. LINK to the Release Notes on DDOcast.com.

LINK to Turbine's announcement about the VIP Holiday TP Bonus!

LINK to AMD's latest list of DX11 compatible games, with DDO listed as being in 2010.

LINK to Tolero's post about True Reincarnation past life feats list implemented with patch one.

LINK to Fernando Paiz' post about True Reincarnation and when Lesser and Greater Reincarnation will be coming.

LINK
    to Kruz' guide to true reincarnation.

LINK to Xiloscient's My.DDO.com page, where you can see the new Lineage tabs related to True Reincarnation.

LINK to new DDO Store items. LINK to the DDO Store's Black Friday deals, available now through November 30th.

LINK to the new hairstyles available in the store.

LINK to FreeMMOGamer's Top 10 Free to Play MMO video feature on YouTube.

LINK to the Massive Online Gamer chat with Fernando Paiz, me and others about DDO.

LINK to the latest Massively missive in their "Choose My Adventure" series with DDO.

LINK to Ron's Character Planner.

LINK to the Trinity University page where you can take the DDO cultural survey, offered in numerous languages. LINK to more info about the class and methadology. LINK to an article that Aaron explains is a good reason to include things like DDO in studies of this sort.

LINK to the results from the Smokin' Hot Elf Chick contest on Ghallanda.

LINK to the Broctober Video Contest winners.

LINK to Yak's Corner, featuring the new Yak Cast, a new podcast discussing DDO!

LINK to the awesome outdoor area adventure spreadsheet.

LINK to the latest Marvelous Misadventures of Mustardo comic.

LINK to Broccoli's campaign against Tasty Ham on My.DDO.com.

Just a reminder that I will not be doing the usual show next weekend as I will be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Instead, I will be (finally) releasing that Crunchy Bits archive that has long been asked for! It will rule.

Jerry
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

As always, great episode Jerry!

No need to hesitate, my friend. You're pronouncing "Mustardo" immaculately.

Keep it up! I'm just sad I don't get to join in with the festivities. I'm Canadian, so thanksgiving was quite some time ago for me. 'Course that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself some turkey just the same! Oh, and broccoli on the side. Can't leave the nutrition out.