Default Have TR bonuses set in stone upon release

I was thinking about TR today and the grind involved in it (both the epic token grind, tome grind, and the leveling grind). I then thought wow what if they messed around with the bonuses you got from it just like everything else in the game Considering a single TR requires a large time commitment the possibility that your bonus could get nerfed is incredibly painful. Also, despite the devs insistence that TR should not be considered a respec mechanic it will be used for this heavily as there is no other full respec option available.

Due to TR being a respec option which people will use partially from changes to the game itself and the large grind factor it involves a strong commitment to getting it right from the start should be made. One step further should be taken also in my opinion that these bonuses be essentially set in stone. No dev messing around with them down the line. If they wanted to add additional perks to TR then fine and dandy since no one loses anything, but modifying or eliminating any of the perks once it goes live should not happen. I'm not advocating one perk or another in this thread, just that whatever perks go live stay that way.
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

Like everything else in this game, it will be set in stone. Unfortunately, Turbine considers gravel as "stone".

You touch on a good point, though. I was thinking about taking Precious down the TR path just for the TR perks, but now I'm thinking that the chance of those perks being nerfed is way too high to justify the grind.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Quote Originally Posted by Phidius View Post
    Like everything else in this game, it will be set in stone. Unfortunately, Turbine considers gravel as "stone".

You touch on a good point, though. I was thinking about taking Precious down the TR path just for the TR perks, but now I'm thinking that the chance of those perks being nerfed is way too high to justify the grind.
    ...........Shhhhh many bad things will happen in RL if i grind that much and get nerfed. That is a deffinet 1 on my fort save. Ill suffer a heart atk.
    (\_/) Guardian of Golden Gold
    ~,.,~ Vaapad, Deathwaltz, Fushia, FiveGallonSnapback