Default New Guild: Teh Completionists

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm going to form a new guild, Teh Completionists, the home of Completionists.

Anyone who reincarnates 3 times on all classes (that's total 3x11 times), will be qualified to join my guild, since you will be entitled as Completionist. The benefit of being member of Teh Completionists is huge. We guarantee your build is pure optimal, your power is unlimited, and your ego is beyond the imagination. However, when there's a new class or new level cap introduce to the game, you will be kicked out of the guild since you lose the Completionist title, therefore you are not optimal anymore. Teh Completionists does not need non-optimal gimps.

Be optimal, be Completionist, keep grinding.

Best Regards,

Rori

Awesome.
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

My friends, step mothers, uncles, cousins friend said that the DDO store will have to option to buy level 20 characters 3x reincarnated. Your guild will be full of uber players in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Roricon View Post
    Anyone who reincarnates 3 times on all classes (that's total 3x11 times), will be qualified to join my guild, since you will be entitled as Completionist.
    you only need to reincarnate once as each class, so after 11 TRs youre completionist already
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

Quote Originally Posted by Jesen View Post
    My friends, step mothers, uncles, cousins friend said that the DDO store will have to option to buy level 20 characters 3x reincarnated. Your guild will be full of uber players in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Visty View Post
    you only need to reincarnate once as each class, so after 11 TRs youre completionist already
    We like to take it to the next level and make it 11x3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
    How does every thread on the Argo forums become about Blah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    My question is how are there threads on other servers and in general forums not about Blah?

Do it on Thelanis, n00b.

Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Roricon View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm going to form a new guild, Teh Completionists, the home of Completionists.

Anyone who reincarnates 3 times on all classes (that's total 3x11 times), will be qualified to join my guild, since you will be entitled as Completionist. The benefit of being member of Teh Completionists is huge. We guarantee your build is pure optimal, your power is unlimited, and your ego is beyond the imagination. However, when there's a new class or new level cap introduce to the game, you will be kicked out of the guild since you lose the Completionist title, therefore you are not optimal anymore. Teh Completionists does not need non-optimal gimps.

Be optimal, be Completionist, keep grinding.

Best Regards,

Rori