Community Member

Default "BUG IN PVP ARENA!! HELP ME, please!"

Hello, I would ask for help administrators, GMs of the game, to "de-BUG" my character.
    Today at 21:20 (GMT -3, Brazil), I invited someone to a fight in the arena, I was in Kortho village, the Sarlona server.
    We played 10 minutes of fight and I won 4-0 at the end when I clicked on the Finish button I was teleported to the arena again, and since then I can not get out of there.

I tried logging out, restarting the PC, turn off the PC, I tried the command Stuck, but none of these procedures gave results, my char is still "Bug", the name of my char is OneHitOnly - Elf - Ranger.

I would like someone from the administration of the game, or someone who has contact with a GM to take the proper procedures as soon as possible.

Thank you for listening, waiting for answers.

Community Member

Log off, and wait 5 minutes, then log back in.

If you have more than 1 character you can try logging in another character before logging the one stuck in PvP back in.
    MyDDOLite - Ultra-Fast Character Look-ups
    Server Status Website Widget - Add DDO Server Status to your website!
    Server Status Sidebar Gadget - for Windows Vista/7

Quote Originally Posted by lucasbright View Post
    Hello, I would ask for help administrators, GMs of the game, to "de-BUG" my character.
    Today at 21:20 (GMT -3, Brazil), I invited someone to a fight in the arena, I was in Kortho village, the Sarlona server.
    We played 10 minutes of fight and I won 4-0 at the end when I clicked on the Finish button I was teleported to the arena again, and since then I can not get out of there.

I tried logging out, restarting the PC, turn off the PC, I tried the command Stuck, but none of these procedures gave results, my char is still "Bug", the name of my char is OneHitOnly - Elf - Ranger.

I would like someone from the administration of the game, or someone who has contact with a GM to take the proper procedures as soon as possible.

Thank you for listening, waiting for answers.
    you would be best off submitting an in game support ticket...

you may also want to try logging into or creating a second character
    /TELL Tackilack ~ Tackalack ~ Taq ~ Heartattack ~ Scrooge

Community Member

Default I'm Okay!!

Hello, thank you for the attention of all of you.
    Today when I login my char he was Kortho Village, the problem was solved.
    Can close the topic if they wish.
    NOTE: I did nothing for the problem was over, I simply waited a long time and
    I entered the game again.
    Big hug to everyone.