Default Archeons of the Daelkyr (Recruiting)

<Archeons of the Daelkyr> is a laidback friendly guild looking for mature, active members for our ranks. As our ranks grow, I'll be developing a guild websites for us with forums. We focus mainly on leveling and being a helping hand to one another, so no real experience is required. As we learn and grow with one another, we will begin raiding.

Guild Leader: Jenova

I run this guild along with my husband. He's been playing since the game originally first went live, and I started playing about two years ago off and on, finally committing full time just a few months ago. We don't expect you to play every day, he has a job, I have school, and we have a three month old baby. Real life comes first, but please log on once in awhile to let us know you live.

That being said, we're accepting all levels and classes. So send me, Jenova, a tell in-game and let me know. I may even get some roleplay started up if there is anyone interested.

Cool, how many are in the guild right now not including ALTs? What times to people mainly get on, on week nights? Myself, I am on around 9-10PM CDT for several hours most nights.

This is the first that I've even started recruiting, so there's only myself and my husband at the moment. We're both in CDT as well. I'm on sporadically throughout the day, but mostly at nights right now when I don't have my novel or school to work on and my kid's in bed. He gets on mainly on weekends though, because he works all week at the prison and doesn't get a whole lot of time to play then.

Sounds like just the guild for me =) I'll pm you ingame!

Hello, i added you to friends ill keep an eye out for you

Default Interested in a guild

Howdy,

I'm making a character on that server tonight (Tuesday 11/10/09). I'll send you a tell if in game and my buddy doesn't end up making a character on Orien. Name will either be Ellis Yew or Purloin Filch. I mostly play after 9pm central time. Thanks
    Last edited by Quazi; 11-10-2009 at 02:31 PM.
    Rhum Ancoke 20 sorc, Nerff 18 sorc TR,
    Dalanar 20 wiz, Rhumm Ancoke 12ftr/6rang/2monk
    Quikie Zargood 8rog/6rang/1monk,Mardi Gras 13pally
    Iwent Kablooey 11rog

Community Member

I was just looking into chartering a guild myself. Yours sounds like a great fit though. I'll be looking you up in-game.

As a returning player from over a year ago- I am preferring to start on a new server, with mostly new players as I am pretty rusty! Plus I am not a rusher and vets tend to rush old content. Anyway, your guild sounds like what I am looking for. I will PM you in game, I am reinstalling DDO now, I can't wait!

Mythical the Angry Healer
    Foreboding the Tumbling WIzard

Community Member

If we ever get power on after this storm, I would love to meeting with you guys and group up, maybe I can fit in with your guild.!!
    Kolorean Yoritomo
    Human Paladin
    Orien Server

Community Member

I'd like the chance to join this guild as well

Hey Jenova,

I've only been on a couple of times and didn't see you on. I'll keep looking though. I'm working some long hours through the weekend, but might see you on Tuesday night next week.

I was going to continue to look for one of your guild this coming Tuesday, but there's been a change in plans for me, I'll be staying guildless for awhile. Thanks.

Community Member

Default Hello

I read your guild post and it sounds like it might be a good fit for me. My ingame character is Doriin. How can I join?

Community Member

Default The Order

I,too am interested in your institution.My in-game name is Lazeras and I have both you and Jenova on my friends list as well.Look forward to meeting you all.

Hello I would be interested in joining, I don't get on much but do try to be on a little everyday. I play a lvl 4 halfling rouge called Nienar
    Last edited by Taylor82; 04-07-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    I am wise for I know that I know nothing
    Forgivness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza

Thumbs up I'm looking for a guild

I'm relatively new in this game, have a level 2 cleric and I'm looking for a guild... and I do think that real life comes first, as well as you... How can I become a member of yours?
    Thanks,

Izio Klein