Community Member

Arrow Cleric PrE Exorcist of the Silver Flame & Radiant Servant - two suggestions

Exorcist of the Silver Flame
    The church of the Silver Flame is dedicated to fighting supernatural forces of evil across Khorvaire. Trying to remain above the lingering conflicts of the Last War, the church focuses its energy on combating extraplanar threats such as possessing devils and corrupting demons. Leading this unceasing war are the exorcists of the Silver Flame, spiritual heroes who channel the power of the Silver Flame to ward off evil outsiders, cast out possessing spirits, and smite the material forms of the forces of evil.
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/eb/20040113a

Cleric Exorcist of the Silver Flame I
    You are a devoted follower of the Silver Flame, and your faith has been rewarded.
    Flame of Censure Activate this ability to attempt to exorcise an extraplanar creature, which is entirely consumed in holy fire on a failed Will save or savagely burned by the light of the Silver Flame. A successful Fortitude save reduces the damage to half. The Save DC for this ability is 10 + Cleric Level + Charisma Modifier, consuming a use of your turn undead ability.
    Resist Possession You receives a +4 sacred bonus on saving throws against all spells and effects cast by evil outsiders or undead.
    Smite Evil
    Once per rest an exorcist of the Silver Flame may attempt to smite evil with one normal melee attack. He adds his Charisma bonus (if any) to his attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per Cleric level.

Cleric Exorcist of the Silver Flame II
    Burning Exorcism : an exorcist of the Silver Flame gains a +2 bonus on Charisma checks on Flame of Censuret, as well as +2 on all dispel checks and caster level checks to harm, banish, or overcome the spell resistance of evil outsiders.
    Weapon of Flame the exorcist of the Silver Flame's (chosen) weapon deals an additional 1d6 fire damage while he wields it.
    Warding Flame an exorcist of the Silver Flame can bath himself in silver flame ones per rest in 2 min. As long as the warding flame covers him, he gains a +2 sacred bonus to Armor Class and Saving Throws. In addition, he gains spell resistance 25 against evil spells and spells cast by evil creatures.
    Any evil creature that makes a successful melee attack against the exorcist of the Silver Flame while he is bathed in the warding flame must make a fortitude save or be blinded (as per blindness/deafness spell, with a DC 20 + the exorcist's Charisma modifier.)

Cleric Exorcist of the Silver Flame III
    Weapon of Law Starting at 8th level, the exorcist of the Silver Flame's (chosen) weapon is now considered lawful as well as good, silver, and magic for the purposes of penetrating damage reduction, while he wields it.
    Weapon of Sacred Flame the exorcist of the Silver Flame's (chosen weapon) deals an additional 1d6 sacred damage while he wields it.
    Greater Warding Flame your fire spell now makes 40% more damage.

Radiant Servant
    background:
    Radiant Servants are particular good at two things -- healing and turning undead. They should seek to do those things as often as possible. In many fights, a radiant servant's prodigious healing ability is all that stands between his companions and death, while his ability to turn undead can annihilate foes before they decimate the party.
    (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/prc/20070807).

Cleric Radiant Servant of The Sovereign Host I
    Ministering to the needs of good folk everywhere and protect them from the rising tide of evil, You hold a particular hatred for undead and become a puissant healer.
    This prestige enhancement makes you able to turn fire, ice, earth and air elementals. All you turningar are counted as greater turning. So that undeads/elementals that would flee in fear are destroyed instead. You also gain Healing Devotion I so all you spells cast in the Healing domain (cure spells) for one min act as been effected by the empower Spell feat but costing no extra spell points, consuming a use of your turn undead ability.
    Cost: 4 action points

Cleric Radiant Servant of The Sovereign Host II
    Ministering to the needs of good folk everywhere and protect them from the rising tide of evil, You hold a particular hatred for undead and continue your training as a puissant healer and a destoyer of evil. Cleric Divine Might works for dubble the time. You also gain Sacred Vengeance giving you 2d6 points extra damage on melee attacks against undead of the time of Divine Might. You also gain Divine Spell Power raising you spellpenetration with 4 for one min, consuming a use of your turn undead ability. You also gain Healing Devotion II so all you spells cast in the Healing domain (cure spells) for one min act as been effected by the maximize Spell feat but costing no extra spell points, consuming a use of your turn undead ability (This ability supersedes Divine Healing Metamagic I).
    Cost: 2 action points

Cleric Radiant Servant of The Sovereign Host III
    Ministering to the needs of good folk everywhere and protect them from the rising tide of evil, You hold a particular hatred for undead and continue your training as a puissant healer and a destoyer of evil.
    This prestige enhancement gives you Superior Turning, that makes you turning beeing calculated in a new way. All the Undead in the area (no limit in number) get the save: Will save or destroyed. A successful Fortitude save make them cover in fear. The Save DC for this ability is "cleric level when attempting to turn undead" + Charisma Modifier. You gain Divine Vigor increasing you running speed with xx% for 1 min, consuming a use of your turn undead ability. Healing Devotion III (In addition to the effect of Healing Devotion II) All you spells cast in the Healing domain (cure or heal spells) for one min act as been effected by the Quicken spell feat but costing no extra spell points, consuming a use of your turn undead ability.
    Cost: 2 action points
    Last edited by Favis; 10-28-2009 at 01:57 PM.

Community Member

I first started with a suggestion of making a Cleric PrE Turn bases as I thing turning has a great potential of fun.
    But from the discussion of my suggestion in http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=208978 and understod that the 3 three Cleric PrE where settled to the name. To my happienes one of the prestige classes had turning as one of it's to focus (the other was healing).
    I then made a suggestion about that prestige class in: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=209514 making some major changes to the critic of my origial suggestion the most importent making healing short term buff.
    Thanks every one that gave feedback in the threads above.

As making that suggestion as intresting I though about trying to do the same for a nother of the Cleric PrE.
    The suggestion is more simple.
    Looking foward to critic
    Last edited by Favis; 10-28-2009 at 01:30 PM.