Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

[QUOTE=foxx;2498887]
    Quote Originally Posted by atraice17 View Post

NP
    stop baiting and trolling.
    if you want her to stop then its simple leave the thread! you seem like the bait cause you've been hooked on this thread for awhile now
    -

[QUOTE=atraice17 Third off which of us are you accepting the PIC to the Eye from? cause I really wanna be the one that gives it to you. and last... Dark Uncle isn't cringing from you., he is cringing from me.

QUOTE]

I wasn't the one who implied cringe

unless yer name is nellie the ice pic was being offerd by her,
    so take another stab at it or re read and brush up on yer reading comp.

[QUOTE=ninjaeli;2498898]
    Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post

if you want her to stop then its simple leave the thread! you seem like the bait bait cause you've been hooked on thread for awhile now

yost go back to your corner.
    and while yer at it re roll a toon that cana actualyy be of some use.

excuse monsieu but i no speak la englais
    -

[QUOTE=foxx;2498907]
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaeli View Post

yost go back to your corner.
    and while yer at it re roll a toon that cana actualyy be of some use.
    ahh Foxx that isn't Yost. That happens to be Cindre.. and once again that isn't the perosn you are looking for. let me help you out. http://my.ddo.com/dark_uncle72/ i think this is who you were looking for and if you go there it will give you a list of his toons. That way you can know who is who from now on.

So just what is this hatred for this person anyway. Anger is ugly you should really just let it go. breath dude breath... in and out...slowlly.. there ya go. So don't be so flustered.

Like I said though in school I was the instigator. Sorry some habits die hard.

[QUOTE=atraice17;2498915]

ahh Foxx that isn't Yost. That happens to be Cindre.. and once again that isn't the perosn you are looking for. let me help you out. http://my.ddo.com/dark_uncle72/ i think this is who you were looking for and if you go there it will give you a list of his toons. That way you can know who is who from now on.

So just what is this hatred for this person anyway. Anger is ugly you should really just let it go. breath dude breath... in and out...slowlly.. there ya go. So don't be so flustered.

Like I said though in school I was the instigator. Sorry some habits die hard.
    (die hard) wish i had that feat
    -

they guy in the trenchcoat always seemed so mysterious and well sexy
    notice i didnt say what was or wasnt under the trench
    X...what? that is my signature

Quote Originally Posted by drac317 View Post
    notice i didnt say what was or wasnt under the trench
    yes I did. That is what was so mysterious about the guy in the trench coat... it was all left to imagination

though you could always see my boots

hoo hoo #69

Quote Originally Posted by drac317 View Post
    though you could always see my boots

hoo hoo #69
    lmao...#69...............geeez did you try to do that..???

no trying im just good like that

unless yer name is nellie the ice pic was being offerd by her,
    so take another stab at it or re read and brush up on yer reading comp.

What did I do?

Come on boyz and gurlz let it be

there is PLENTY OF FORUM TROLL'Z

*cough*cough* no namez by all means....

Hey a Foxx when your done with the ice pic could ya put it back where you found it

In my back

Left by that other forum troll who put it there from the other thread...........
    your know the one where shes got BIG PROBLEMS with me and my Choice of Words and Music!!

No not flaming here just saying when your done make sure the pic
    goes back in my back so I feel awesome again!!

thanks all and Peace!!

*oh by the way there is NO POINT to my post*

Random re tarted stuff!!

That's who I em and that's how I play.....
    Last edited by nellie; 10-20-2009 at 08:43 PM.
    Life isn't about finding your self
    Life is about Creating you self.

lol....Nellie have i told you lately That I love you ?......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf23CSM_XQk

Talking

lol....Nellie have i told you lately That I love you ?......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf23CSM_XQk
    I think you just did

You should group with me some times....
    When me and the other gurlz from satiated are all on
    Weee so ROCK THE Server!!
    and the boyz or maybe just the quests!!
    LOL that would be peechie and Tiariah~~~> who is a part time player but shes sooo cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by nellie View Post
    LOL that would be peechie and Tiariah~~~> who is a part time player but shes sooo cute!!
    aw but didn't you hear, Nellie? I'm a bully!
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.~ Cpt. Mal Reynolds
    ~Peechie Keene~ THAC0

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cpito View Post
    A Bully!!!
    Say what lol, only when it's needed we all are BULLY'S......
    ;D

Quote Originally Posted by nellie View Post
    A Bully!!!
    Say what lol, only when it's needed we all are BULLY'S......
    ;D
    who called you a bully? I called one person a bully., but I don't think it was you. Are you a bully?

I am the instigator., In case you haven't figured that out by now. I toss it in the air and see who reaches out to bat at the ball and then watch them all fight over it, while I casually step away and laugh at how they make fools of themselves.
    oh and plus I never pick on the new guy, the shy one or the one that feels out of place. I reach out to them while figuring out ways to make the bullies go crazy with stupidity
    who called you a bully? I called one person a bully., but I don't think it was you. Are you a bully?
    As I was the first to respond to your instigation of bullies, yea... you kinda insinuate that everyone who responded is. Am I a bully? That entirely depends on one's point of view. I would say no. But I can be a nasty *&%^$# little *&^# who's not afraid to speak up for herself or her friends so you may say yes. Another example... I know Foxx, been guilded with him.... have a lot of words to describe him... bully is NOT one of them.

Foxx expressed a simple opinion. He thought you're little experiment backfired. No name calling, no pushing. I rather agree with him since most people seemed to be having fun with it until you whipped out your soapbox and started calling him and "his kind" bullies.

Come to think of it, considering my sig, maybe I am a bully
    Last edited by cpito; 10-22-2009 at 02:20 AM.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.~ Cpt. Mal Reynolds
    ~Peechie Keene~ THAC0

Talking

As I was the first to respond to your instigation of bullies, yea... you kinda insinuate that everyone who responded is. Am I a bully? That entirely depends on one's point of view. I would say no. But I can be a nasty *&%^$# little *&^# who's not afraid to speak up for herself or her friends so you may say yes. Another example... I know Foxx, been guilded with him.... have a lot of words to describe him... bully is NOT one of them.

Foxx expressed a simple opinion. He thought you're little experiment backfired. No name calling, no pushing. I rather agree with him since most people seemed to be having fun with it until you whipped out your soapbox and started calling him and "his kind" bullies.

Actually he thought she was ME...and went to "poke" at my ego...which in turn caused her to come to the "soapbox". I think in reality....(or whatever we wanna call it) that some ppl have a tendency to state things that just provoke any response they can...

As for Foxx...well him and I have an understanding.... he don't like me...and I really don't care... but when it comes down to it.... the opinion of ONE person really doesn't matter in the long run does it?

*oh and in case you all haven't figured it out yet.... I was the one who sat in the back of the class room waiting to see who would be the first one to throw the first punch, make the first stupid remark, act the fool, breakdown and lose it, or just plain go nuts. At which I made my remarks and went on my day...
    I am discourse and chaos...and I LIKE IT!!
    "I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied...
    Learn to swim..."

"This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion"

quite honestly Foxx started on me in another forum thread, which I left after a rude remark he made to me. So I came here instead and he followed. I thought he was just after me for some reason and then I noticed it wasn't actual me he was after. He was thinking this entire time that I was someone else. Someone he had a "Thing" with some months back. Now I am not sure if he started "Picking" on me because he thought I was that person, or if he started "Picking" on me to call that person forward i am not certain,. But whatever he has been trolling me and I have only been defending myself.

I am not certain but now Foxx believes Cindre (which happens to be be my son) is now this person he seeks out also. No matter. I understand he is mad at this person, but to put me or my son in the middle of his hatred for the other one is not acceptable, and he really shouldn't slam people that have not attacked him. I said one thing in a forum and he more or less had everyone against me, I was just trying to enjoy the forums. After he did that i came here instead. started my own thread and I do not know ., but I assume a few of you followed me here to continue the torture instead of dropping it.

Once I figured out Foxx had mistaken my identity for someone else I offered my hand in a truce., which he thus proceeeded to bite instead of accepting. So as of this time forward., he can say as he wishes because I really do not care., his words do not affect my every day life. If the way my day went depended upon his approval or acceptance., or even yours for that matter, than it is a sad life indeed. I have more important things to attend to and enjoy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast