Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Default IFV is recruiting.

Things are finally starting to settle down after Mod 9 and I've decided to open up some limited recruiting for The Infamous Flaming Vagabonds.

IFV is a raiding focused Guild that concentrates on End Game Content.

IFV promotes Self Sufficient Character design and playstyles. But we are ALWAYS there to lend a hand to a guildy.

Of course, We are always rolling new characters and have active members covering the entire level range.

We are looking for Mature, Fun people that understand that this is a game. Being first is cool, but not the goal. The goal is to be the best you can be at the characters you play and have fun doing it.

We have our own Guildportal Site and Ventrilo server to help keep everyone in communication with each other. Participation in these benefits is encouraged, but not required.

If you are interested in becoming part of the IFV Family, please PM me here or on our guildportal site and I'll set you up with a recruit membership. We will be limiting recruits to just a few at a time. This will allow people to get to know you before we start to add any more.

I've just completed my first Blog on my myddo page. Sort of a Breif History of IFV and what I've been faced with since taking the reigns. Feel free to check it out. http://my.ddo.com/impaqt/

and feel free to visit our guildportal site at http://www.ifvguild.info

Thanks for your time.

Impaqt/Alandale
    Last edited by Impaqt; 10-16-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

IFV's got some good peeps, anybody looking to step their game up a level would do well to give them a shot.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Recruit slots are currently Filled. I expect to have more within a week or so.

Please continue to PM me if your interested. I have a short list right now and will contact people as we have spots.

I would like to add I feel its important that you have at least One character L17+. THe majority of IFV group runs are end game and ifyou do not have an end game capable character, it makes it harder for us to get to know you.

In in the meantime, Sign up for our GP site and Please feel free to contact me if your just looking to run with us to get to know us. Of course, People we are more familiar with get priority when it comes to recruit slots.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~