Community Member

Default The Order Of The Black Serpent is recruiting! We have over 300 active members.

We are the fastest growing guild in stormreach. We started 5 days ago and we have 300+ members! We believe in protecting and supporting our guildmates, and destroying anything that gets in our way. We quest, roleplay (optional), party, host guild events, and we even are in the process of making our own website. Join today! Contact Vanne Zente or Rajong Magilel in game to join.

-Vanne Zente, Guildmaster

are you blind inviting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheona777 View Post
    I am proud of this forum post because it shows my ego and my pride. Yahoo Answers! was only to poll others on what they thought of the situation. I know I am in the right and I am always right.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Minor_Threat View Post
    are you blind inviting?
    Do you need to ask?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

not really, but it's entertaining.
    I am proud of this forum post because it shows my ego and my pride. Yahoo Answers! was only to poll others on what they thought of the situation. I know I am in the right and I am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by blackserpentorder View Post
    We are the fastest growing guild in stormreach. We started 5 days ago and we have 300+ members! We believe in protecting and supporting our guildmates, and destroying anything that gets in our way. We quest, roleplay (optional), party, host guild events, and we even are in the process of making our own website. Join today! Contact Vanne Zente or Rajong Magilel in game to join.

Ok... 300 members. 5 days. That means 60 members a day.

With that large an influx of players, building up any sense of order (haha, pun!), let alone any sense of commaraderie will be impossible. Best of luck with an endeavour doomed to failure.
    THELANIS - Chief Scientist of DARPA
    Ravinex: Bard 18/Fighter 2 - Krotus: 20 Fighter - Hemium: Ranger 18/Fighter 2 - Stema: Favoured Soul 11 - Hemios: Ranger 15/Fighter 1/Monk 1

Quote Originally Posted by Minor_Threat View Post
    are you blind inviting?
    I can confirm that they are spamming the general chat channel (I'm talking every 30 seconds is pacing themselves) in the harbor.

Running lowbies but even more midbies is interesting. I joined two tempest spine runs, one was afraid to run with only 2 clerics, the other (not an exaggeration) actually apologized and said it was a recruitment run (different guild though), and tried to draw all the people joining the lfm to leave their current guild to join that one. amazing.

I edited my original bc after your post I realize that it sounded like the two issues I mentioned were from the same source, my apologies.

My advice: The ddo.com forums are probably the ebst place for recruitment.
    Recruit like-minded individuals, and get to know the people. A guild is not, or should not, imho, be a collection of strangers who blindly adopt a guild tag, but should rather be people you know and enjoy running with.
    Last edited by ariel7; 10-15-2009 at 06:51 PM.
    Nightbreak - Thelanis.

Community Member

Default Invites

Yes we have a few members blind inviting. (I am one myself sadly to say). We are going to correct this porblem at the guild meeting. We will use recruit messages, and forums to recruit as I have learned that blind invites are rude in the DDO community. (I'm new) On a further note, we are making a website so I am a little pre-occupied with that, so I will correct the blind invites and encourage the use of the forums and guild messages on the general chat. I am sorry to offend any people that were affected by the blind invites, and I am terribly sorry.

Community Member

Default Do you know the names of these guildmembers that asked people to leave their guild?

Quote Originally Posted by ariel7 View Post
    I can confirm that they are spamming the general chat channel (I'm talking every 30 seconds is pacing themselves) in the harbor. Running lowbies but even more midbies is interesting. I joined two tempest spine runs, one was afraid to run with only 2 clerics, the other (not an exaggeration) actually apologized and said it was a recruitment run, and tried to draw all the people joining the lfm to leave their current guild to join that one. amazing.
    Ok if I could get the names of these members if you could that would be great, and I will tell them to stop asking people to leave their current guild. I was also talked to by an admin a few days ago about spamming and I now only post a guild recruitment message every 5-6 minutes.

T.O.O.T.B.S.?
    The next mod featuring Druids and Thri-Kreen...
    Dungeons and Dragons Online: Deep Woods OFF

Community Member

Default Tootbs

Quote Originally Posted by Urguwno View Post
    T.O.O.T.B.S.?
    Yes thats our acronym.

Quote Originally Posted by blackserpentorder View Post
    Ok if I could get the names of these members if you could that would be great, and I will tell them to stop asking people to leave their current guild. I was also talked to by an admin a few days ago about spamming and I now only post a guild recruitment message every 5-6 minutes.
    I edited my post, as I saw where my unclearly typed words caused miscommunication. I'm sorry for that, I blended two situations without differentiating.
    Nightbreak - Thelanis.

it's likely that your guild tag has been blacklisted by old players bringing up new toons, have fun <3

Community Member

Default Bump

We are still recruiting... just post if you wanna join. My in game name is Vanne, and I will invite you if you want to join.