Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

This started happening to me this week and I had no prior issues with crashes at all.

Healthbar off fixed it. I'll jump on the "give this man two years of VIP free" bandwagon. The constant crashes from Mephits - and sometimes even my own heals - were really getting old.

Community Member

i was crashing during glitterdust/sleet storm/every mephit and turning off enemy healthbars fixed this problem 100%

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mistahnice View Post
    i was crashing during glitterdust/sleet storm/every mephit and turning off enemy healthbars fixed this problem 100%
    Going to have to try this I just crashed in Stormcleave at the gate at the end. Got the red X upon trying to relog twice. They finished the quest and I got squat. This problem has gone on long enough. There are some rares I cannot fight in the Vale and GH because of this bullcrap.
    Going MAdD

Customer Service Representative Mirthgar's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Daehawk View Post
    Mirthgar you might want to add my work around to the main post. From what I've heard from people I've played with that crashed I gave them the fix and then it worked fine for them. Had another send me a PM about how thankful they were that I provided the work around and that it is working for them as well, but they didn't post it here. So far that seems to be the issue that is causing people their CTD and changing that out is indeed working for them.

Thanks ^_^
    Agreed, sorry for the delay, will be adding this to the common issues thread. I'll be closing this one de-stickied with a redirect link at the first post (with an "update your links/bookmarks" note).

NOTE: The Customer Support forums are best for Player-to-Player help, for more direct and official support, please submit a ticket to the appropriate team via the form here.

After contacting support, log into your email webpage to add noreply@turbine.com and accountsupport@turbine.com to their "safe senders" list and your contacts list/address book. Be sure to check Spam/Junk Mail folders as well since most email providers do not let external email programs or cell phones download mail flagged this way.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456