Community Member

Default Lvl 7 Dwarf Cleric, Looking for Guild

Hi! Looking for a guild
    I'm active most weekdays around 5pm MST/7pm EST onwards.
    I'm looking for a mature guild, if your members can type well and not use shorthand like 'u', it would be a complete bonus.
    I'm looking for a guild that is starting/willing to go into raids, Having raided in WoW as a holy priest through TBC and up to Uludar, I've got the skills and experience for raiding in DDO.
    I'm currently a premium player, with intent to become VIP when I hit the next bit of content that I need to continue leveling.

A little bit about me:
    I'm an American, from Colorado, attending Colorado State University.
    I've traveled a little bit outside the US, and I currently seek more chances to travel.
    My favorite system of all time is Battletech, learning the BTH numbers gave me the mental 2d6 Table of chances, so I'm better able to figure out dice mechanics and probabilities.

Thanks!
    Oh yeah, since you've gotten this far, my char's name is Roulin

I am not sure any of the guilds I belong are a fit for you, but if you see any of my toons [listed below] I would be happy to run with you!
    ??* Worth[R]Elf ??* Kittu[R/P]Dwarf ??* Alexo[S]Drow ??* Amida[R]Elf ??* Krsna[R/F]Warforged ??* vainangel[F/W]Human ??* Cundi[FvS]Drow ??* ♪♫.we are sarcastic.♫♪

Community Member

Got accepted into a guild, thanks!