Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Miss Stormreach Pageant!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! (does anyone say that anymore?)
    Morah and Clankenbeard are proud to bring you:

Nominate your favorite NPC here in this thread!!!! Who is Most Beautiful? Who is Miss Congeniality?
    Who has the Most Poise? Who can get past those pesky interview questions? Who will take the evening gown competition?
    We ALL want to know!!!!

So nominate someone here, and let the cheesy advertisements start rolling in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit the website at MissStormreach.com!
    (Yeah, that's right... we own the domain name! We are serious about our cheesy contests!)

We will be posting ads and pictures of candidates who get through Clankenbeard's rigorous screening process of hawtness!
    (You essentially just have to look at him directly to get in.)

This will be very similar in nature to the MAYOR of STORMREACH election that was held last year!
    Don't know what that is? You should be ashamed of yourself! Go to http://mayorofstormreach.com/ right now and refresh your memory!!!!

Now get to posting and may the best, hawtest NPC win!

(Special thanks to Papa Smurf and Phoenixfire for letting me steal this idea from them at Gencon 2009!!!!)
    Last edited by Lessah; 09-26-2009 at 08:43 PM.

LOL, love the siggy.
    Brenna, Tzanna, and Tzinna Wavekin
    The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent

Default bear with us!

Edit*

Here are the headshots of the ladies we have so far! In NO Special Order!

Amenia Songweaver

Margurite Dryden

Deadgirl

Cellimas Villuhne

Arissa Storr

Eldin the Kobold Sorceress?

The DDO Succubus

Mari Mosshand

Charlette the Scarlet

Evi Joss

Jana the Lost Barmaid

Inquisiter Lightbringer

Seld the Grey Sister

The Archon

Vellah, The Red Dragon

Delera

Mistress Orphne

Thadine Bedeire

Erythyn Veridyn

Sorceress Noria Splashpaige

Annelisa

The Dreamy Cube

Whisperdoom (Decision Pending)

Morgan Neptune
    Last edited by Lessah; 10-14-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: edited to add headshots of nominees

Thumbs up Site Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessah View Post
    Clakenbeard discovered an issue with the Flash Animation and Windows Vista, so you might see a teeny tiny image.. or a normal one! He is working on it now!
    Right! Nothing goes off without a hitch. I moved the website hitch into my "git-along" so that you needn't be bothered with it. Yeah, I bricked the scaling thing. I wanted the website to be HUGE on your screen when you view it. But, my version of Flash is old and doesn't play well with Vista or Firefox or portbale devices or kobolds. I'll try to figure the full screen scaling out now that Lessah isn't breathing down my neck whilst wearing her Helm of Intimidation +13.

If the site STILL looks tiny, open up your Tool/Internet Options/Browsing History/Delete/Temporary Internet Files. That'll fix it. If it doesn't just cast a darkness spell and sit there in the dark until I post a new SWF file that is a different size than the last one. That will fix it as well. But unless you are a Flash nerd, this might as well be written in Ogrish.

Anyways, all you forum members out there should be posting in this thread. You should be saying things like "I think Charlotte the Scarlet should be in the contest." or "I like the looks of Bellweather Bill's sister Billweather Belle's hindquarters!" to get ths ball rolling. This is an open-ended pageant. I know some stuff that is going to happen. But, if you watched the Mayor Election last year, you know 80% of this is still up in the air! Now get cracking.
    Last edited by Clankenbeard; 09-26-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up I vote for Velah/Veil

I gotta say Velah does strange and wonderful things to me in her Veil avatar... and later she does strange and wonderful things to me as a red dragon.

She breaths the fire... and I bathe in the heat.

Do Mindflayers have a gender? I've always wondered that. I haven't visited Fred in awhile, though; doesn't Fred wear a dress? I vote for Fred. Fred looks good in a dress, either way.

If Fred is not qualified to enter, which I also believe would be Mind-Flayer-ist, I vote for that Cleric in the tutorial whose name I can't remember.
    Thelanis - Warforged Shield of the <Fellowship of the Golden Night>

Default I'm on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Deriaz View Post
    Do Mindflayers have a gender? I've always wondered that. I haven't visited Fred in awhile, though; doesn't Fred wear a dress? I vote for Fred. Fred looks good in a dress, either way.

If Fred is not qualified to enter, which I also believe would be Mind-Flayer-ist, I vote for that Cleric in the tutorial whose name I can't remember.
    Celemast! I am grabbing screenshots of her now, along with MY pic for Miss Stormreach (though she be contraversial!).

Yeah! That's the one.

I vote for Fred as honorable mention in the, "At least you still look nice in a dress" category then. If there isn't one, well, Fred can win that one by default.

(I promise Fred hasn't touched my brains and tricked me into saying he's the prettiest. He told me he was just switching a feat. He wouldn't lie. . . Would he? . . .)
    Thelanis - Warforged Shield of the <Fellowship of the Golden Night>

Who's the lady getting the backrub in Ataraxia's Haven? I think she'd be a good one.
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Default I nominate her... can't recall her name (Ataraxia's Haven Resort)

Miss Amenia Songweaver - Resort Spa, Ataraxia's Haven

A beautiful dark haired vixen, and a model for Charlotte the Scarlet's new clothing line.
    Aside from her stunning beauty, she also has a lovely singing voice.

Last edited by Velexia; 09-28-2009 at 09:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Get more Aliens quotes into Voice Chat: This makes the "evac" a much more tactical choice, and puts some serious pressure on the rest of the group when your Wizard leaves. "Game over man, game over! Now what the **** are we supposed to do?"

Default Wow!

Lots of Hotties In Atraxia's Haven!

Here is Deriaz's Nominee:

Cellimas Villuhne

She is very pretty and a servant of the Flame!

And.. now... for your consideration (and also because certain Pageant Officials may or may not have been bribed by her influential father...)

Arissa Storr, Mayor's Daughter, Korthos Island.

She was quoted as saying:
    Daddy... I want to be Miss Stormreach now!

Last edited by Lessah; 09-26-2009 at 09:04 PM.

Ooh, forgot about Arissa. She's a hottie.
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Thumbs up

There is only one rational choice... after all, she's had men (and a few women, may I add) literally chasing her around the Marketplace for months now.

I nominate "Miss Unlimited" herself... the Succubus of Stormreach!

As per Clankenbeard's request:

1. Height/weight/age
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: (I got a nasty glare when I asked this - next question!)

2. Where they are from
    Origin: Plane of Battle
    Material Plane Residence: Stormreach Marketplace, but prone to travel.

3. Occupation
    Professional Seductress

4. Talent
    What would you like it to be? (reference question 3)

5. Why they want to be Miss Stormreach
    She already haunts your dreams and puts your head in the clouds... why not make it official?
    Last edited by Memnir; 09-30-2009 at 01:37 AM. Reason: threw Clankie a bone
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

****, the Succubus... I'm not sure that my quiet, beautiful, dark haired nominee can stand up to that.... but then again... What she lacks in psychotic sex appeal, she makes up for in perfection =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Get more Aliens quotes into Voice Chat: This makes the "evac" a much more tactical choice, and puts some serious pressure on the rest of the group when your Wizard leaves. "Game over man, game over! Now what the **** are we supposed to do?"

How do i Vote for Fred?
    Thelanis |Armament, The Battle Tank - Roderwick Thunderbeard - Daihazu Vor|
    "She's got everything I need. Pharmacy keys, She's fallen hard for me, I see it in her eyes, she acts just like a nurse, around all the other guys."
    - Failure, The Nurse who Loved Me

Angry No More Fred!

Quote Originally Posted by Deriaz View Post
    I vote for Fred as honorable mention in the, "At least you still look nice in a dress" category then. If there isn't one, well, Fred can win that one by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-Jake View Post
    How do i Vote for Fred?

Okay. Okay. Okay. I get it. Fred is cool. I like Fred too. But he just got elected Mayor of Stormreach by you guys last year (um...before getting ramrodded right back out of the position). Let's get some fresh blood in here. Morah just told me to squash Fred as a candidate, so I went and talked to him. He has agreed to be a judge in exchange for a boatload of Dragonshards. So, as a judge, he will be eliminated from the competition. Hey! I did something right the first time. Turns out Fred has prior judging experience anyways!

So leave the poor little squidface alone. You'll be hearing more from him on the www.ddocast.com as a judge in the weeks to come. Now how about some female-type-folk? I'll be updating the www.MissStormreach.com website as quickly as is dwarvenly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockduck View Post
    Ooh, forgot about Arissa. She's a hottie.
    Arissa, better not win. She doesn't even own any shoes. A beauty pageant contestant needs shoes. Well except during the swim suit competition.

Edit: Further more why the hell does the daughter of a mayor of a whole island , not own any shoes. I mean come on he even gives you some boots for rescuing her. Dude, mayor man, how about giving your daughter a pair of shoes.
    Last edited by Robi3.0; 09-27-2009 at 11:32 AM.
    there's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans on seeing tomorrow then there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.

Definitely got to go with the succubus us bad gals got to stick together
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

Look, I may have been Fred's greatest thrall-- err, I mean advocate during the Mayoral elections, but I know where to draw the line. (shudder) Fred is a fantastic politician, and would make a fantastic Mayor. But frankly, he is not Miss Stormreach material. The lack of an actual gender for one thing...
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Look, I may have been Fred's greatest thrall-- err, I mean advocate during the Mayoral elections, but I know where to draw the line. (shudder) Fred is a fantastic politician, and would make a fantastic Mayor. But frankly, he is not Miss Stormreach material. The lack of an actual gender for one thing...
    His skillset and interview would probably have been better...

Some people just like the tentacle I guess.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast