Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Community Member

Really enjoyed it, thanks very much.

PS Morah won and you know it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsy View Post
    As I happened to be married to the voice of Mari, I think she won!
    Hylok Foss Rogertham; Chad Minion of Zushakon; Hraust Geysa; Rastsar Racetraitor
    DDO Maps: http://www.alexhaddox.com/ddo/
    Practical Defense podcast: http://www.alexhaddox.com/podcast/

Um btw...what ever did become of Morah? Shouldn't we be putting together like an STK run to go find her or something? just saying...she doesn't really look like a George.
    Fearnando El Fantastico-Human Bard, Enchanter of the Ladies/Thermostat-WF Wizard/ Morbyd Bones-Drow Wizard/Metic-Drow Cleric/Kegstand McGuinness-Dwarf Barbarian/Winterbeard-Dwarf Ranger/Syphus Darkblade-Halfling Procurer of Someone Elses Stuff

Default ha AH!

Really enjoyed it, thanks very much.

/signed
    Morah is MISS STORMREACH and everyone knows it! Mari Mosshand got her wings ripped right off her back! GO XORIAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8maker123 View Post
    Um btw...what ever did become of Morah? Shouldn't we be putting together like an STK run to go find her or something? just saying...she doesn't really look like a George.

Oh... I think Morah will be back... we have not seen the last of her.. I mean take a look at THESE babies!!!

um, wow, /drool. Those are most impressive. Morah must have pulled of a bribe of the century to get those made...well, maybe the second bribe of the century if you include Miss Stormreach.
    Fearnando El Fantastico-Human Bard, Enchanter of the Ladies/Thermostat-WF Wizard/ Morbyd Bones-Drow Wizard/Metic-Drow Cleric/Kegstand McGuinness-Dwarf Barbarian/Winterbeard-Dwarf Ranger/Syphus Darkblade-Halfling Procurer of Someone Elses Stuff

Talking Tea-quilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessah View Post
    Oh... I think Morah will be back... we have not seen the last of her.. I mean take a look at THESE babies!!!
    What, no minus to CHA for annoyance or bonus to Taunt skill?

Or perhaps a 1/day summoning of tea-quilla!?
    Hylok Foss Rogertham; Chad Minion of Zushakon; Hraust Geysa; Rastsar Racetraitor
    DDO Maps: http://www.alexhaddox.com/ddo/
    Practical Defense podcast: http://www.alexhaddox.com/podcast/

Default Who's Going to Clean Up This Mezcal?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hraust View Post
    Or perhaps a 1/day summoning of tea-quilla!?
    I think this will be revealed as part of the "Incredible Potential". She should be able to create Patrone Silver 1/day if the crafting is done correctly. Then the band name changes to "Morah's Patronizer" which seems oddly appropriate.
    I wrote it and I'm still not positive. I'm pretty sure that Mari Mosshand's voice had Clanky all atwitter. It's a shame that we'll never know. You know what's odd about that pageant though? Where were all of the crowd noises for the contestants? No cheering for individual contestants? No screams when The Guardian came charging in? I am starting to think that maybe the whole thing was an elaborate hoax staged in a recording studio somewhere. Hmmm........

Hey, I've got a question for all o' ya. Is there any interest in having one big ZIP file to download all of these 17 tracks? I don't think there really is, but I figured I'd ask. It'd be free. That's over 69 minutes of gut-wrenching laughter for the low, low price of 0 plat.
    Last edited by Clankenbeard; 11-05-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clankenbeard View Post
    Is there any interest in having one big ZIP file to download all of these 17 tracks?
    YES! Please?

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Does this pageant have any of fun like England?

From the AP
    Miss England gives up crown after fracas reports
    1 hr 16 mins ago

LONDON – The reigning Miss England has relinquished her crown after being accused of a fight in a bar.

Pageant organizers say Rachel Christie has also withdrawn from next month's Miss World competition in South Africa.

They said in a statement that the 21-year-old heptathlete will now focus on clearing her name and training for the 2012 Olympics.

British newspapers reported that Christie got into a dustup with another beauty queen — Miss Manchester Sara Beverley Jones — in a nightclub earlier this week.

Greater Manchester Police said Friday that a 21-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assault after an altercation at the city's Mansion nightclub on Monday. She was released on bail pending further enquiries.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Thumbs up Done & Done

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    YES! Please?
    Well one request is all I need. You can download one 63MB ZIP containin all 17 MP3 files HERE! I'll update www.MissStormreach.com tonight with a similar link when I get home.

MP3 players everywhere, (or at least one of you) BEWARE!

Community Member

Default Wonderful Job

I just finished listening to all of the episodes (on DDO Cast). Morah, as always makes me laugh. Excellent job all around from Clankey to Lessah (and of course her alter ego Morah), Jerry and all the other voice talent.

Thanks.

Jhor

Cool idea. Sounds like the British Miss pageant contestants have been listening to Miss Stormreach!
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Clankenbeard View Post
    You can download one 63MB ZIP containin all 17 MP3 files HERE! I'll update www.MissStormreach.com tonight with a similar link when I get home.
    W00t! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mockduck View Post
    Cool idea. Sounds like the British Miss pageant contestants have been listening to Miss Stormreach!
    Now, we just need another certain candidate to be sued about her enhancements:
    Miss California USA sued over breast implant money

...show me the plat!
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Lessah and Clankenbeard rule.

- X

Angry El Diva de la Muerte & Other Necro'd Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pinki View Post
    You seem to have forgotten a certain Beauty be nominated... i will do the honors...
    meet ~Annelisa~
    -Location: she may be found in Blaeric Goodspeed's Harem in the Bounty Hunter Dungeon
    -Talent: Seduction, Pleasure Giving, Belly Dancing, Teasing, and generally anything else her Master wishes
    -Why she should be Miss Stormreach: She has given sweat, tears, and other bodily fluids all to keep dungeon masters and possible Heros (should they so choose) "happy".. now what more could you want in a woman?!

What Else? Hey! uhm...how about some, eh, you know, 'Feminem Hygiene'?

I recall, partially/vaguely, this candidate's name well & often; though sadly, I've never had the pleasure of Annelisa's company. Personally, I wonder if 'luv slaves' ever get retired from Goodspeed's B.H. Dungeon Harem? I've 'heard' reports of her special 'evil' talents and other gifts (bile, toe jam & cerumen, etc.). I personally am musing: IF (judging by the snake holding her skirt right about at sea level) she would/could/should be any good at killing infants, children and other small pets? Hmmm....Or, perhaps, years of torture is more to her master's akbar? :S sssso very dark & dungeoness. In any case, however? Though the Miss Stormreach competition may be a forgone conclusion and over years ago? I hope she wins: If anything, because her calling is an 'inspiration' to all other 'slaves' in Eberron/Forgotten Realms to BE... obedient. Phew. Phew. Holsters dual cross-bows.

- 153, aka Synistre

Community Member

Default Nice Thread

I see that im the 1st to post on this thread in two years, and while I was unable to participate in voting as I didn't own a computer till at least 2010, I like the idea. Two questions I have is whether or not Malicia would have been entered separately than other succubi (1st appeared in 2010 with update 5), and is there going to be another pageant?

Quote Originally Posted by Drfirewater79 View Post
    if theres a poll i would love to add a vote for Morah after all she does have her own belt .... officially making her a Woman of stormreach and thus making her a vailid contestant
    however as a contestant it would disqualify her as a judge.

also would like to cast a negative vote for mistress orphane i been inside that girls mind and let me tell you ... its all like beholders and nastiness in there ... wouldnt want a woman with those kinds of mental problems representing Stormreach as miss stormreach.

lots of love .... think this ones gonna be great ...

yours truly

Confusious Firewater
    Did you forget that she was poisoned by Dar Qat assassins and thus would be stable after we cured her of it by going in her dream? or did that bit of lore not appear until after this pageant was complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeoner49 View Post
    I see that im the 1st to post on this thread in two years, and while I was unable to participate in voting as I didn't own a computer till at least 2010, I like the idea. Two questions I have is whether or not Malicia would have been entered separately than other succubi (1st appeared in 2010 with update 5), and is there going to be another pageant?

Did you forget that she was poisoned by Dar Qat assassins and thus would be stable after we cured her of it by going in her dream? or did that bit of lore not appear until after this pageant was complete?
    A thread worthy of being in the Hall of Fame. The Miss Stormreach Pageant was a follow up to the Stormreach Mayoral race where momentarily Fred was mayor after controlling everyone's minds. I don't see another pageant happening in the same format, after all, 90% of the contestants would be the same. I'm sure that if Malicia was in the game at the time she would have been nominated to participate. If anything, a follow up to these events would be a consideration (maybe for the 10 year anniversary?), something along the lines of a mayoral race for Eveningstar or a handsome man competition. You really would need that critical mass of creative talent to see things through however, Jerry who was the host of DDOCast is now busy as the DDO community manager Cordovan, Lessah is active with the Damsels of DDO and Clankenbeard is off being clanky somewhere.

It's good to still have the Miss Stormreach Pageant page there for posterity though for people to check out even today. Cyberspace can be very temporal and half of what has been put up online only 5 years ago has disappeared it seems. Browse the interviews under the 'Contestant' tab and make sure to check out the interview with Demon Queen Lailat, that is some classic Clankenbeard there! I recommend going through the audio files under the 'Audio' tab in order from DDOCast 136-141, the interviews are chopped up and attributed to the separate contestants - good for putting a face to a voice but not of its original format.
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 01-25-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    A thread worthy of being in the Hall of Fame. The Miss Stormreach Pageant was a follow up to the Stormreach Mayoral race where momentarily Fred was mayor after controlling everyone's minds. I don't see another pageant happening in the same format, after all, 90% of the contestants would be the same. I'm sure that if Malicia was in the game at the time she would have been nominated to participate. If anything, a follow up to these events would be a consideration (maybe for the 10 year anniversary?), something along the lines of a mayoral race for Eveningstar or a handsome man competition. You really would need that critical mass of creative talent to see things through however, Jerry who was the host of DDOCast is now busy as the DDO community manager Cordovan, Lessah is active with the Damsels of DDO and Clankenbeard is off being clanky somewhere.

It's good to still have the Miss Stormreach Pageant page there for posterity though for people to check out even today. Cyberspace can be very temporal and half of what has been put up online only 5 years ago has disappeared it seems. Browse the interviews under the 'Contestant' tab and make sure to check out the interview with Demon Queen Lailat, that is some classic Clankenbeard there! I recommend going through the audio files under the 'Audio' tab in order from DDOCast 136-141, the interviews are chopped up and attributed to the separate contestants - good for putting a face to a voice but not of its original format.
    ****, he sounds like an actual dwarf! And both of those new contests sound like great ideas, but I don't have the time to do such myself.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910