Default Newbie Looking for a Guild

Hello,
    I am a newb to the game, currently playing a lvl 3 fighter, named zinroc. I am looking for a guild that is willing to put up with my many questions on how to do stuff or what is better, and does alot of runs together. if your guild is recruiting for newbs, please contact me in game, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dreggbo View Post
    Hello,
    I am a newb to the game, currently playing a lvl 3 fighter, named zinroc. I am looking for a guild that is willing to put up with my many questions on how to do stuff or what is better, and does alot of runs together. if your guild is recruiting for newbs, please contact me in game, thanks!

Loreseekers has a lot of members. They are good because and they play across all levels from low to high. So you won't have any trouble at low levels but they also have active high level raiding groups also.

Ransack and The Free Companions are good, but I don't know how much lowbie stuff they have going on. They seem to me to be primarily raid focused; they're great guilds with great folks, but as I said, I'm not sure they have a lowbie/take it slow population. MAC is good too, and I'm told they have a pretty active lowbie community as well.

All four of these guilds will be happy to answer your Qs in guild chat, for sure. Just depends on what you're looking for!

I'm sure there are more good guilds out there I forgot to mention but depending on what you want there are guilds out there for you.

Good luck! ANd welcome to DDO!

Gornn
    Gornn 3:16 says: Gornn just hugged yo' @$$!
    Ask Gornn! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=156209
    Ask Gornn! archives http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ..._Gornn_Archive
    "It's only elitist if you're not actually better than everyone else."