Thread: Need a guild...

Community Member

Default Need a guild...

Me a lvl 3 cleric soon to be 4 and a lvl 3 rogue have recently joined this game. We love to group, but sadly the grouping pool seems to be full of jackholes. What we are looking for is a guild who excepts lower lvls and but at the same time does some raiding later on.

We don't claim to know everything about this game, as we have been playing only a short time. But we would like to enjoy our freetime playing with people with common sense and a sense of humor. I am not elitist neither we just expect people to play with some intelligence.

Please, if your guild sounds like we might fit in send me a tell in game. I get one more group of azzmonkies and I am going to scream.

Mayormccheez

Wink

Im the Guild leader of IBC aka In Bad Company.... We are young spirited and some young aged but no minors. Mixture of married couples and single male and female players. Of our regular players we are right around 50-50 m to f. We are fowl mouthed and goofy. I often tell people we come with a parental warning We often teach new people gaming tricks and are in-general pretty patient. We are friends with many other guilds and raid often. Although you will catch us all standing around talking often as well.... we love to socialize and talk ****. We have members spreading all across the continent and have players on around the clock. Like myself i am often atleast logged in from 5am-6am the next moring except the while i am with my children. My husband plays as well his is in my Guild. We have alot of real life friends that are also in the guild so as extreme as we are, we tend to be close nit and loyal.

If your already guilded thats super if not come on over. Got an alt looking to peek around the guild tree we wont tell hahaha. Hope you have a great gaming experience! See you about Khyber.
    Last edited by Ryan1616; 09-24-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mccheez View Post
    Me a lvl 3 cleric soon to be 4 and a lvl 3 rogue have recently joined this game. We love to group, but sadly the grouping pool seems to be full of jackholes. What we are looking for is a guild who excepts lower lvls and but at the same time does some raiding later on.

We don't claim to know everything about this game, as we have been playing only a short time. But we would like to enjoy our freetime playing with people with common sense and a sense of humor. I am not elitist neither we just expect people to play with some intelligence.

Please, if your guild sounds like we might fit in send me a tell in game. I get one more group of azzmonkies and I am going to scream.

Mayormccheez
    did you take the time to look for a guild? the forum you posted this thread in houses numerouse guild listings that would fit your style of play. unless of course you want somebody to seek you out, in which case the number drops off drastically.
    Wednesday night - MAC Extreme PD
    Get your PD on!

Default hey

Thanks for joining our guild McCheese haha look forward to seeing you online later!
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty