Default Looking for Group

Ok, where are all the higher end people? There are so many lower level lfms up, and I never see any around my range. (12-15th lvl.) So here is my proposal:

I (Trustme, in game) am looking for a group for tomorrow night (Wednesday) to do Shroud flagging. My guild is hoping to start Shroud running, and I have been unable to find a group to flag. I have Dust and Coal left, but I am willing to run anything. I am looking to run from between 7:00pm Eastern Standard Time (11:00pm GMT) to whenever.

I am looking for experienced people who know the quests as well.

If interested, please post here, and I will find you tomorrow evening.

Ignore this post, someone helped me flag late last night. Apologies if I've wasted your time.

Quote Originally Posted by FoggyKnight View Post
    Ignore this post, someone helped me flag late last night. Apologies if I've wasted your time.
    **** you! My lvl 7 cleric was looking to flag with you! ;p
    Loot - Maetrim "Completionist" - Additional past lives in progress. (life 26)
    Originally from european Devourer server.

Glad we got you flagged last night...

The high level groups have been sparse the last few nights. For obvious reasons the number of VIPs on Cannith is low compared to the other servers, and many of the F2Per's aren't dumping in the time to hit high levels yet. Additionally many of us in the initial leveling rush hit 1750 and are now running our precious 32pt builds up through the ranks, further decreasing the number of high levels online.
    Officer of the Platinum Knights of Cannith, Founder of the guild GHOSTBANE of Cannith
    Main - Death - Completionist and then some...
    Other Characters - Holy, Leap, War, Optimusprime, Intimitank, Lanfear, Can, Afkbiobrb, Garagesale, Leverpuller and many more