Community Member

Default I'm searching for some sort of glorious guild

Alrighties. I just started DDO when it went "F2P"(...I have those parentheses because the FIRST thing I did was spend to much money on favored soul, drow, warforged AND monk. Therefore? marks around "F2P". and I'd like any of you to explain how you could survive without warforged). I'm horribly lacking in a guild. I don't expect some ridiculous, foolish handout guild, because, to be frank, the quality of a guild where people expect to just level, or just get handouts, would be lacking. I'm looking for a guild where I can stretch out in guild chat and crack wise. I want a guild where I can hear that there is a fighter who plans on hitting things with a sword, and I could follow him around, playing a merry, happy song. I wanna find a guild that is just a ridiculously fun place to relax. Find me a fun place to play, oh glorious kyber forums. find my happy, cheerful, bard (who goes by the name of taen) a place to smirk and swagger, please. I'm begging you, Khyber forums, I'm BEGGING! MMOs are depressing when solo, and I keep rolling characters, then getting bored with the characters, because I don't have someone to talk to. I keep making fighters, and barbarians, and paladins, and soloing things, and GETTING BORED! Please, o glorious people on the khyber forums, gimme a guild, I'm begging ya!

_Radiodada

characters assa right now
    Eletar
    Taen

Contact anyone in ...In Bad Company OR Legends of Twilight. I am in both guilds and they both excepted me due to my sh!t starter attitude(JUST CHECK OUT MY REP POINTS). They are both good guilds, although In Bad Company has a larger pool of active players.

I AM THE FPOON!!!
    There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots KHYBER

Quote Originally Posted by abull74 View Post
    Contact anyone in ...In Bad Company OR Legends of Twilight. I am in both guilds and they both excepted me due to my sh!t starter attitude(JUST CHECK OUT MY REP POINTS). They are both good guilds, although In Bad Company has a larger pool of active players.

I AM THE FPOON!!!
    so far what i observed is that your rep points have nothing to do with your attitude
    If you want to know why...

I have found IBC to be a very friendly and relaxing guild myself. And the poster above is INSANE, but is still a sincerely helpful guildie to have. there is a post somewhere below about the guild from the leader. Feel free to hit us up in game and we'll go party a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiodada View Post
    Alrighties. I just started DDO when it went "F2P"(...I have those parentheses because the FIRST thing I did was spend to much money on favored soul, drow, warforged AND monk. Therefore? marks around "F2P". and I'd like any of you to explain how you could survive without warforged). I'm horribly lacking in a guild. I don't expect some ridiculous, foolish handout guild, because, to be frank, the quality of a guild where people expect to just level, or just get handouts, would be lacking. I'm looking for a guild where I can stretch out in guild chat and crack wise. I want a guild where I can hear that there is a fighter who plans on hitting things with a sword, and I could follow him around, playing a merry, happy song. I wanna find a guild that is just a ridiculously fun place to relax. Find me a fun place to play, oh glorious kyber forums. find my happy, cheerful, bard (who goes by the name of taen) a place to smirk and swagger, please. I'm begging you, Khyber forums, I'm BEGGING! MMOs are depressing when solo, and I keep rolling characters, then getting bored with the characters, because I don't have someone to talk to. I keep making fighters, and barbarians, and paladins, and soloing things, and GETTING BORED! Please, o glorious people on the khyber forums, gimme a guild, I'm begging ya!

_Radiodada

characters assa right now
    Eletar
    Taen
    Loreseekers has a lot of members. They are good because they have a LOT of members and they play across all levels from low to high.

Ransack and The Free Companions are good, but I don't know how much lowbie stuff they have going on. MAC is the same, but they may have some lowbie stuff, not sure.

I'm sure there are more good guilds out there I forgot to mention but depending on what you want there are guilds out there for you.

Good luck! ANd welcome to DDO!

Gornn

PS: I couldn't live without warforged either!
    Gornn 3:16 says: Gornn just hugged yo' @$$!
    Ask Gornn! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=156209
    Ask Gornn! archives http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ..._Gornn_Archive
    "It's only elitist if you're not actually better than everyone else."

Mature Adventures Club does have lowbie groups going. I think we had 10 FvS logged in last night at once......to each there own.

/hug Gornn (thanks for the mention)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYFan View Post
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaldar View Post
    Mature Adventures Club does have lowbie groups going. I think we had 10 FvS logged in last night at once......to each there own.

/hug Gornn (thanks for the mention)
    /hug to you for your /hug to the mighty Gornn and a /hug to Gornn because that is what is right and good in this world, Khyber, of ours....oh and another /hug to you for quoting me referencing the Book of Gornn in your sig!

I would say for a newer player, who really is just about having fun and not being the most uber or a powergamer, Loreseekers is probably the absolute best fit for you.. I love running with those guys and gals, they're a crazy bunch... Plus even when the shyt hits the fan they all laugh and joke about it.
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    I would say for a newer player, who really is just about having fun and not being the most uber or a powergamer, Loreseekers is probably the absolute best fit for you.. I love running with those guys and gals, they're a crazy bunch... Plus even when the shyt hits the fan they all laugh and joke about it.

I haven't /hugged you today, yet, have I?

/HUG!

I think you should look for the person named Axer and ask him repeatedly if you can join his guild. He will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Junts View Post
    I think you should look for the person named Axer and ask him repeatedly if you can join his guild. He will help you out.
    You're evil!!! lol
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

LOL Junts
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    LOL Junts
    Shockingly, that post seems to keep getting reputation; i can't imagine why.

Shockingly, that post seems to keep getting reputation; i can't imagine why.
    He could just PM shade on the forms over and over. I think that would get his attention too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    *pokes the patch with a stick* get out there you,
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    We were pretty up front that the twf update was going to be a nerf regardless of lag or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCalico View Post
    He could just PM shade on the forms over and over. I think that would get his attention too.

Thats the next step, the most important part about joining a glorious guild of uberness is to talk to them in game and prove yourself, after all

Also, you better roll a cleric so you can take your turn healing axer while he kills the raid boss. but thats more for later.

Thats the next step, the most important part about joining a glorious guild of uberness is to talk to them in game and prove yourself, after all

Also, you better roll a cleric so you can take your turn healing axer while he kills the raid boss. but thats more for later.
    LOL I was just gonna say the same....or he can be his personal haste vendor.....roll a caster or a bard and you got no problems.
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Community Member

that is convenient, because after like..2 weeks of obsessively rolling and deleting EVERY bloody class, my favorite 2 choices ARE Bard and FvS. Not turning into some sorta horrible, monstrous spambot tho. Gonna motivate myself to fill out the bloody loreseekers app at some point and time.

Wink i heard about you

So a few guild members of mine have posted and mentioned this post so here i am to check it out. Im the Guild leader of IBC aka In Bad Company.... We are young spirited and some young aged but no minors. Mixture of married couples and single male and female players. Of our regular players we are right around 50-50 m to f. We are fowl mouthed and goofy. I often tell people we come with a parental warning We often teach new people gaming tricks and are in-general pretty patient. We are friends with many other guilds and raid often. Although you will catch us all standing around talking often as well.... we love to socialize and talk ****. We have members spreading all across the continent and have players on around the clock. Like myself i am often atleast logged in from 5am-6am the next moring except the while i am with my children. My husband plays as well his is in my Guild. We have alot of real life friends that are also in the guild so as extreme as we are, we tend to be close nit and loyal.

If your already guilded thats super if not come on over. Got an alt looking to peek around the guild tree we wont tell hahaha. Hope you have a great gaming experience! See you about Khyber.
    Last edited by Ryan1616; 09-24-2009 at 01:09 AM.
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty