Default <M3> Episode 1 ~ Strip 13

LINK

Oi. Thirteenth and final strip of Episode 1. I do hope you enjoy this one. It's almost 1:00 in the morning at the time of writing, so I'm not really coherent enough to form an elaborate comment. I could've posted it later, but I didn't want to wait until late afternoon. I guess the early birds will get the worm here, eh? And by "worm", I obviously am symbolizing a hilarious comic; not a computer virus. Or, God forbid, and actual earthworm.

Ah, who am I kidding? It's probably going to be late afternoon to evening by the time any of you actually read this anyway.

Great to see you doing these. I forgot to add your strip to my permalinks page on DDOcast. It'll be done this weekend.
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Just a suggestion, is it possible for the comics to be in a different file format? BMP takes ages to load.

Unfortunately not. I actually save all my files as JPG, so the conversion ends up happening when I upload 'em onto Drunk Duck. Perhaps I can specify which I want it to appear if I transfer it over to a custom layout, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. I'll look into it in the future, though.