Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Waste of dev time better spent on a billion other things.
    When the game was new, I would've agreed. Now, I also would like to see this feature added to the game. Or Druids. I'd 'settle' for Druids
    Ghallanda - Active Duty: Sotiris Halfling 20 Monk, Decimus Atreius Halfling 8 Fighter/6 Rogue/3 Paladin, Dimicron Drow 17 Cleric, Scaldus Halfling 15 Cleric/2 Monk, Anselus Halfling 6 FvS, Lanistae Halfling 7 Ranger, Iterum Human 2 Fighter/1 Paladin - Semi-Retired: Dimi Halfling 17 Fighter(Beta Survivor)

Default How are they doing it?

If this is true - that you can't link items to the chat channel (and I haven't been able to discover a way to do it) - then why is almost every WTS posting I see linked to the item? How are they doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by parowan View Post
    If this is true - that you can't link items to the chat channel (and I haven't been able to discover a way to do it) - then why is almost every WTS posting I see linked to the item? How are they doing it?
    This thread was created prior to Update 3. The ability to link items to chat was added in Update 3. So it is now avaliable.

Go to your iventroy,

Find the item you want ot brag about, then hold down CTRL and Right CLick on the item. It will now appear in your active chat window.

Ah, thanks for helping a poor newb out!

Unbelievable how a simple question of how to do something turns into alot of opinions on why it shouldn't be done. Stop being ******** people, if you dont want to link then dont, if others do, let them play the game. Sheesh.

To answer you questions, simply right click the item while pressing the CTRL key, and it will go into the party chat window. if you want to send it to trade, put a /trade in front of it.

Are there known problems with this -- I'm aware of it putting the linked item into the first tab's entry line, rather than the current tab's.

It isn't working for me atm. My first tab is the Party tab, but whether I select Party, general, say, or trade, as outgoing text, ctrl-right clicking doesn't insert anything.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it currently busted? It's not under any other tab's entry line, either.

Is it settable under key mapping?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123