Default 6 Korthos instances!

Sweet,

I logged into Cannith tonight and there were 6 different instances of korthos to pick from. I'm really liking all the new people coming to the game. Very exciting times indeed
    **As the Great Emu is one with the hill, so am I with the Great Emu.**
    PlatinumKnightsddo.us

Default i no

on thelanis last night around 7 pm pacific we had 6 harbour instances!.....they are coming!

I was in Korthos 8 earlier today. Was very nice reminded me of the good ole days before Mod 3 awoke the Lag monster and the world has not been the same since. Kinda like the Tarasque, just you think you killed it bam it reappears again.
    Winston Churchill:
    “Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.”

Default higher levels not good

i agree that there are many low-level players on Cannith

however, once you get to level 10 right now, your PUG playing options thin out a lot

i am hopeful that this will change, but i have trouble believing that the players in the 6 korthos instances will be either at or over level 10 anytime soon

Yep, level 10+ looks to be quite dead still.
    However, in the past 2 days I've seen more and more level 5-9 groups starting up, including Delera's, Co6, Stormcleave, and so on. So I wouldn't imagine it will be long before more people reach the double digits. Another week or so, tops.

Even saw some groups forming for the Depths of ___ series in House D lastnight. Good stuff

Very curious how end-game will be currently with the serious lack of vorpals, stat damagers, and so on, as well as dungeon scaling issues. I'd imagine that's resulted in a lot of people stopping around 12-15ish. Heck, even pure good weapons are rare currently. I was one of 2 people in a group in Delera's lastnight using proper weapons instead of those holy flame clubs. And none of us had ghost touch weapons either.
    Very entertaining trying to kill the wraiths, I assure you

Default its great

Its great to see all the new peeps and activity. I am at level 9 and lonely....hurry up will ya dont want to hunt in sorrowdusk anymore...

laz

Quote Originally Posted by CSFurious View Post
    i am hopeful that this will change, but i have trouble believing that the players in the 6 korthos instances will be either at or over level 10 anytime soon
    Give us time.
    It's been what, a week?

I agree that some people will try the game and then not bother past level 4. But those are the kind of people you don't want to group with because they would drive you nuts. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when it turns out that a seriously huge number continue on past 4, 8 ...

I know I will and I know the guild I am in will. We wouldn't have joined DDO if it hadn't gone Free to Play, and it went Free to Play at just the right moment to capture our attention too, so give us time, we're still learning the ropes.

we have been running deleras, splinterskull, stk, catacombs a bit in guild and have a few toons in the 6-8 range (casual players generally). starting to look for sorrowdusk (gm/co6), ataraxias, and hard/elite 3bc groups... with any luck be in gh and the orchard by mid weekend. more people are starting to get there.

I'm pushing my FVS as fast as I can.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!