Thread: Error 129?

Default Error 129?

Trying to logg in and getting past logg in screen it starts to load the game and flashes error 129 and then i have no options but to close. Tried restartign and nothing please help.

Alts: Kreiger,Densmor, Manzeric, Tinuvel, Bereg, Radegast, Tunemeout, Regenia,

Customer Service Representative Mirthgar's Avatar

Post your dxdiag when you get a chance (how to steps are in the "how to get help.." sticky linked in my sig)

Most likely its your graphics card drivers though, I'd make sure that a) they're installed correctly and being listed in Dxdiag, and the latest versions are installed.

NOTE: The Customer Support forums are best for Player-to-Player help, for more direct and official support, please submit a ticket to the appropriate team via the form here.

After contacting support, log into your email webpage to add noreply@turbine.com and accountsupport@turbine.com to their "safe senders" list and your contacts list/address book. Be sure to check Spam/Junk Mail folders as well since most email providers do not let external email programs or cell phones download mail flagged this way.