Community Member

Default graphical error + lock up

Game locks up for a period of time, (including the rest of `computer) and ends with a graphical error, that may cover the entire screen or partialy,
    Same as a above, your walking along anywhere and it happens, you can reset it by simply switching from fullscreen to windowed, but certain areas may be more problematic than others, certainly cities full of people experience it more often than an instance. its important to note that this glitch affects the entire computer, you can not do ANYTHING when this happens.

Sounds like your graphics settings are too high. Try Lowering all settings to lowest settings and see if your game performs better.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by creepy61 View Post
    HURRRRRRRP DERRRP
    Thats nice but I'd like my help to come from someone who knows what theyre talking about not someone who marches in and makes up a solution that only halfway even corresponds to the problem. ,

If anyone takes exception to this i'd like to point out that the usual symptoms for overworked video cards are first heavy loss of frame rates not inexplicable lock ups, this type of issue usually always is caused by some card or driver compatability,

the idea of making threads like these is on the off chance someone else is having the problem and theres already a solution, I understand that the average users mentality and level of learning with their computer is relatively small, but shotgunning (that is, approaching the problem by trying everything and seeing if it works) usually only serves to heighten stress loads and the way to approach a problem is to use knowledge and logic.

Community Member

I am having this same issue, game graphics glitch with squares appearing in a pattern all over the screen. Soemtimes coming back just missing textures, other times it will magnify a texture to cover the full screen. Minimizing and restoring clears it up but this is happening quite frequently. I am going to make a separate post with my DXDiag.