Thread: Zombies Attack

Default Zombies Attack

ok, so I am at work for 17 more hours and I am bored.

I have a friend who has an irrational fear of zombies. Our friends all laugh at his expense and clown him. He, even went so far as to buy a Zombie Survival Guide, which you can purchase at your local bookstore.

My question to you is.......
    What will you REALY do when the government screws up and creates a zombie infestation near you?

I AM THE FPOON!!!
    There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots KHYBER

I live in an second story apartment, and have a easy way to block the door from being opened, so I'll just try to wait it out. There's a store nearby, so on occassion, if it looks relatively safe, I'll make supply runs.

Other than that, I'll try to not be tasty.

Something that I'm wondering about. Zombies are constantly ravenous, eating anybody they can wrap their teeth around. However, since they are dead, they no longer have a functional digestive system. Since they can't excrete, how can they keep on eating flesh?

Community Member

I guess it depends on what generation zombie. Old style, just bar ya door, and wait. New style, put two in your head, cause they can tear thru your door to get to you
    Last edited by Tanthilan; 09-14-2009 at 01:44 AM. Reason: For spelling

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RictrasShard View Post
    Something that I'm wondering about. Zombies are constantly ravenous, eating anybody they can wrap their teeth around. However, since they are dead, they no longer have a functional digestive system. Since they can't excrete, how can they keep on eating flesh?
    according to the zombie survival guide, they just eat until there stomach bursts.

and then eat some more.

Y'know, it's funny - there was a theoretical statistical survey done recently in the UK (some University who's name escapes me), but the end result of the analysis was that *if* there really were such things as zombies, and an outbreak occured, they would multiply at such a rapid speed that it would literally be impossible to stop them. Humanity would be wiped out.

Reassuring, isn't it?

Helicopter blades attached to car roof = zombie proof driving.

Default Survival guide

Mel Brook's son actually is the author of a book called the zombie survival guide. I own the audio-book and listened to it from TN, all the way to FL once. Its awesome because it goes through each detail of "HOW" to survive. It lists wepons from simple slashing, peircing, and blunt to all kinds of crazy stuff.

As far as eating its pretty much like what was mentioned above. They eat until their stomach explodes and then eat some more. Its not that they eat to get full, they eat because hunger is the only human trait that they possess. They live to feed, thats what makes them deadly cause they will not stop....they are relentless.....they are comming.........(just scared myself)..