Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: In Bad Company

Community Member

Default Interested!

Seems like it could be a fun place to hang out! I will definatly be looking into it, and possibly E-mailing you.
    Last edited by Selesti; 12-10-2009 at 12:26 AM.

yay i like you
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

Red face

well that holiday of horror is over so guess what~ im back traveling finished! i will be online tomorrow (technically today!) See ya ingame
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

Community Member

Default Join??

Hi, just found this nice little post about your guild, sounds like a good one

pretty new to the game myself since it became FTP and all, just wondered if could perhaps join your guild? for guidance, fun, and maybe a little adventure once Forach Thy dwarf paladin is better equipped and leveled.

Thanks

Talking

i believe the app is on the previous page please feel free to send it in to any of my toons or mail it in here on the forums and we (mostly i) will get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks for your interest and cant wait to hear from you

Community Member

Default thanks

alright, thank you for the swift reply ryan1616 i'll mail it to you here sometime soon, but for now its off to work

Hey Thanks! Looking forward to having new members in the guild! We went thru a recent cleaning and have a few less members on the list but its a good thing all members are active and we are thrilled to help anyone who is interested just make sure you read the application and remember ADULTS ONLY! Voice is a must and no beggers

Talking

Aaaaaaacchhheeewww~
    Boy whata sneeze

Back to the top i went! Lovely

Talking small changes in a big world

Id like this time to point out some of the changes that have under gone within the guild!!

We have a rough est. of about 55 members (with Excessive alts haha)
    Male to Female ratio is 45 / 55
    Leaning more towards the late night crew but have people on randomly thru most hrs.
    We've set up Tuesday and Saturday Nights as Raids nights (thats right twice a week)
    Saturday is you pick em raid night (you pick it we flag it/learn it and Raid it by saturday!
    Tuesday tends to be more the usual Hound/Reaver for all alts flagged mayb a shroud or 2
    Alot of the loud craziness as left we are still flithy mouthed but not as offensive! lol We love to socialize and are trying really hard to learn more of the content even if we dont like it (big strides on my part cause im a picky girl hehe)
    Based on the Eastern Time Zone.
    We have low/med/high lvl toons Vets and noobs alike...
    Im willing to attempt to train anyone i can and pass on the best of the knowledge i have learned in hopes to better the overall collective of gaming!

We have a Gear recycling program (Yes thinking green even in DDO)
    If i have it ill lend it but return it when your done or get better so someone else may borrow it as well!
    We still have Vent up and running and would love more people to keep it lively!
    We can be found on Facebook as well!

Cool Yay

Please, excuse me didnt mean to "bump" into you!
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    Please, excuse me didnt mean to "bump" into you!
    oh well hello there Fine Officer, its ok i didnt like the blouse anyway Would you like to buy me another Coffee

Wink

WOOT WOOT

Wink hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post
    oh well hello there Fine Officer, its ok i didnt like the blouse anyway Would you like to buy me another Coffee
    So do you want some whipped cream on the "Top" of that coffee??
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

No thank you, im lactose intolerant.....

:P

Community Member

You guys sound like a great group and just what i amy be looking to get back into. I am an MMO/PC gaming veteran having played almost every MMORPG under the sun except WOW(and never will) and am new to DDO.

I am a casual player that plays mostly between 8:30pm to 11:30pm Mon thru Thu, and Fri & Sat 8:30pm until i start drooling on my keyboard.

I am a mature player(38 yrs old) that likes to have fun and goof/joke around with a fun group of people. I am as sarcastic as Hell and curse like a sailor but also a loyal and compassionate friend. I take gaming seriously when it is time to do so but I can seperate my gameplay from voicechat BS!

I am a DDO noob with a lv 3 as my highest so looking for a place for new players! If you are still looking for new players please let me know. I will submit an application ASAP. Thank you!
    Last edited by presti71; 03-02-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Hey Thanks for the interest! Come have a look around!

Talking

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5363512&ref=mf

had this group up, hope it gives more insight into us and the vision we are trying to make a reality!

come check us out!

Hey all... Sounds like an interesting guild LOL

Do you have an affiliation with any other guilds? I am in two guilds atm and am thinking of expanding to a third
    just for the raiding opportunity. Couple quick questions tho.

Do you have people playing in the east coast australia timezone??
    Do you mind players doing power leveling??
    At the start I would like to bring one toon only across....extending to maybe 2 or 3..LOL..

Talking

We are allied with MAC/Fallen Heroes/Dragon Ren Brotherhood I also have friends from Free Companions/Elite Raiders/Twlight Avengers/Utopia and a few others....

I recently started getting "aussie" recruits HOWEVER i am on ALOT!! So are a few of the guildies we tend to be gamaholics
    Uhh power lvling? ME!? Never....
    once a friend said he could out lvl me, we bet 10kpl (back when lvl cap was 16) I beat him to 16 by almost 2 weeks 11days to cap out raids included lol
    We offer a 2 week trail for any members looking to join, we like to let you in poke about ask questions, flag/raid with us.... To low level? That sucks i TR'd and less then a week later im lvl 12, your fault you said you were busy inventoring when i was lvling :P haha Alts are always welcome

Cool Ahhhh!!

Shoot spilled my morning coffee again.... Clumsy sorry about that tripped on the thread again. LOL

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast