Thread: item changes.

Community Member

Default item changes.

ive noticed underwater action items have a higher level req.

ive also noticed moderate and heavy fort items do not drop as much. ive seen one moderate item drop and im at level 10 and have done a fair chunk of quests including some repeated runs of dead shall rise and desert caravan for loot. this could be my imagination but on khyber i feel like i had found a fair number of moderate fort items before giant hold.

with all the f2p players running durks..lotsa muckbanes hitting the ah i might actually be able to own one of these now.

previoulsy hard to find scrolls are more common and drop in pairs. firewall, d door,solid fog, symbol of flame etc seem to drop a fair amount.

anything else ? nicked weapons make the sword of pain obsolete.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

I know its not for f2p without purchase but I looted a mod fort belt as a reward for tangleroot(didtn have any of the items I was hoping for) was a easy solo for a 6 lvl paladin even without a healing wand. and also got a light fort item from ww and also a light fort item from where's theres smoke which was a trinket with some other stuff on it.

Beware the Sleepeater

Well BAM (relic) is f2p and you can solo that (i did) and get the heavy fort neckie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleipner View Post
    Well BAM (relic) is f2p and you can solo that (i did) and get the heavy fort neckie.
    Does that give you a heavy fort hicky?
    ........................................... I <3 22/7
    Sassy, Babbette, Migette, Snip, Phatass, Bimbette, Sassette, Wentch, Duelingbanjo, Jaillbait, Sticki *WARNING* ALL PM'S ARE OPEN TO POSTING *WARNING*
    When asking for buffs, always ask for the Axer Package