Default Counter intuitive log

Just a nitpick but I feel the guild log is counter-intuitive.

It reads chronologically most recent achievements to least recent page wise, but reads in opposite (least recent on that page to most recent) top to bottom on each page. IE 9/5-9/8 on page one top to bottom, 9/2-9/4 on the second page top to bottom.

I assumed it would follow an order that makes more sense, but maybe this is just me... (you know, like 1-10 consecutively, not 3-1, 6-4, 8-7, 10-9)

Also, I seem to only see my characters logs in the guild, but maybe that is by design, not too sure. This also could be cause I am the only one without a private char profile atm.

Quote Originally Posted by sc00t View Post
    This also could be cause I am the only one without a private char profile atm.
    That would be the reason right there.

Aelvara - Bagel - Bagelbot - Daarna - Kraldor - Minibagel - Uberlute - Wounder

|||-C a f f e i n e-|||
    |||Q u a n t u m - E n t r o p y|||

Quote Originally Posted by sc00t View Post
    Just a nitpick but I feel the guild log is counter-intuitive.

It reads chronologically most recent achievements to least recent page wise, but reads in opposite (least recent on that page to most recent) top to bottom on each page. IE 9/5-9/8 on page one top to bottom, 9/2-9/4 on the second page top to bottom.

I assumed it would follow an order that makes more sense, but maybe this is just me... (you know, like 1-10 consecutively, not 3-1, 6-4, 8-7, 10-9)

Also, I seem to only see my characters logs in the guild, but maybe that is by design, not too sure. This also could be cause I am the only one without a private char profile atm.
    This is fixed and waiting for our first update, which should be pretty soon. We fixed it too late to squeeze it in today but it won't be long@