Default any european players ?

Just saying hi to any euro based players. I am currently involved in a static group of euro-based players on cannith server. We all used to play on euro Devourer server in excretes ex fortune guild. Would love to hear from any ex guildies.

We are playing a fixed group of WF characters, and we only level up these particular characters together. We have 2 places free in our static group. We have 2 melles, 1 rogue/wiz and a sorc. So we have everything covered. So any class is welcome so long as it is Wf ( non zerger) , i.e we have the repairs covered.

We play at GMT 7 pm + 3 times a week. If any euro based players want to join a static group please PM me. We all speak English. You don’t have to be fluent in English but a basic understanding would be good as none of us speak any other Euro region language with any fluency. Apart from ordering beer of course.
    Last edited by Hirosue; 09-03-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

PM sent

Community Member

<- Uk

so it looks like we have filled the last 2 places . thanks for all the interest.

so far it has been a lot of fun and i can heartily recomend people to try a static - levelling group with at least one of their characters.not zerging for levels and getting to see the game with the same bunch of people makes a great change.
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Welcome to Cannith; Stout n Sturdy are a European guild that play most evenings. I'm sure that we would be happy to group up with you if you need any assitance. Some of the higher level content may require more than one party.

I do like the idea of a leveling group as you describe, though I'm a Dwarf person myself. Good luck with it!

Again, welcome to Cannith!
    Last edited by Hogglet; 09-14-2009 at 04:03 AM.

Community Member UnderwearModel's Avatar

Default Welcome to european players

I am a yank and I never recall playing with as many European players.

IN the two weeks that Cannith has been opened I have played with Polish, Germans, Spanish, UK(played with UK players before), and Russians.

Hopefully, I will meet up with all again and add some new countries to the play list.

You have played with me if I join your group and talk you through the quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    Monster AI tends to be a limitation of the engine - smart AIs cause more server lag. Boy am I going to get quoted on that or what.
    I survived the scary events in 2009, 2010, and 2011. 2011 did not reward those that played by the rules.

/waves

seen a few familiar names and ex Keeper/Devourer people wombling about on Cannith

Cyaz around
    Cannith: Everbright / Beardbarrier / Tolianis / Tanatus / Nightbreed / Miko / Wazari

Unhappy

<<<Scotland but only lvl 3 so too low to be of any use or to be in a guild i think

Quote Originally Posted by Datghosty View Post
    <<<Scotland but only lvl 3 so too low to be of any use or to be in a guild i think
    Cheer up m8 you guys have the best singlemalt there is

Canny beat Arran Distillery Single Malt 10yr old Whisky

I prefer Bowmore, this one acctually.

Mariner 15yo

Thumbs up

Nice single malt that, still prefer Arran one but thats a personal choice, because Its my fav

Nice single malt that, still prefer Arran one but thats a personal choice, because Its my fav
    Aye all down to personal flavour, that´s the beauty of Singlemalt there is one for each occation and person (just prey to god you missus don´t like the same as you do, it get´s expencive).

Hola:

Im wandering around here on Neer or Senda. Thinking on renewing but not sure if on Devourer or here, meanwhile I stay ftp. EU servers are still too empty but its a pity to leave all my alts there and start anew.

Community Member

There is no such thing as being too low to be in a guild. Most of my guild mates are Althoholics, so we have lots of characters instead of levelling just one.