Community Member UnderwearModel's Avatar

Default Miller's Debt Collectables

Since we are mostly leveling in the harbor and marketplace now is a good time to get some collectables for later on.

The evil turbine has changed the collectables in the quests. No longer do dusts drop in Miller's. Also, as an added bonus, we can now pick up the shards in quantities. I know, we were all looking forward to that. The shards come with another collectable at this point.

I have been picking up a LOT of Deadly Feverblanch in all quests. Unfortunately, when I am in group I cannot take the time to track my collectables. It just seems that deadlies drop quite frequently for me.

Miller's Debt now has Rubble and a Mushroom. No cabinet. If you add up the collectable percentages it is 200% because there are two collectable points.

Miller's Debt - 20 runs
    Vial of Pure Water = 1 = 5%
    Deadly Feverblanch = 6 = 30%
    String of Prayer Beads = 5 = 25%
    Amber Vial = 1 = 5%
    Khyber Prayer Pamphlet = 1 = 5%
    Page Torn from Research Notebook = 8 = 40%
    Small Wooden Idol = 1 = 5%
    Sweey Whitecap = 17 = 85%
    Yellow Siberys Shards = 2

Defend Haverdasher - 5 runs - Bookshelf Blacktail 4 out of 5 times
    Amber vials = 5
    Khyber Shards = 3
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    Monster AI tends to be a limitation of the engine - smart AIs cause more server lag. Boy am I going to get quoted on that or what.
    I survived the scary events in 2009, 2010, and 2011. 2011 did not reward those that played by the rules.

so...should I be keeping that stuff, and not handing it in to the collectors?

If that is the case, what should I be hanging onto?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpioz View Post
    so...should I be keeping that stuff, and not handing it in to the collectors?

If that is the case, what should I be hanging onto?
    Theres a list on these forums telling you which collectables are usefull right now, HEREbut my advice is if you don't need the money or items, just keep them. My rogue currently has over 110lbs of collectables just in case we get more recipes.

The three that are the most sought after are lumninescent dust, silver flame hymnals and lightning split soarwood.
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

ty...there is sooo much to learn in this game.....