Default Leveling and Favor group

So,

I'm looking to put together a group who wants to invest some time into leveling and snagging favor here early in the server's life (for 32 point builds mostly). I'm willing to play any role for the group. I'd prefer to play my cleric, fighter, or Favored Soul first, but I'm easy.

I can play pretty much any time, although on some days from about 7-11 eastern I'm otherwise occupied (wed/fri/sat). Anyone interested?

"To those, in memory still bright, Entil'Zha Veni, in Valen's Name" - Sleeping in Light

Community Member

I just started Seven -- WF ranger/rogue/monk w/o real rogue skills. I would be very interested in some steady group play. I'm on 8-11 PM Eastern and most weekdays 10 AM - 2 PM.

Talking

If I'm on I'll group with you. Just pst to Magorium. I'm a 4th lvl FvS at this point.

Default i would lone to

I am able to play 6-9 central week days and allday saterday and sunday I will make a dwarven intim

I'd like to join too. I can play cleric lv 5, or anything else lvl 1.
    Add my Xfire - Gutskas

Community Member

would love to roll a new char and join you guys, I'm GMT but dont mind staying up till 4/5am

Not sure if this has started, or what level you are, but I'm generally on at similar hours. EST any time after 6pm, but my hours vary tremendously, so I can't commit to a static group but would happily group up with you (or anyone else) when I'm on.

Currently have an 8 monk (Jarendil), and a few other characters who are nothing more than nameholders at this point, but which I can easily play as proper characters.