Community Member

Default This is one of those goodbye threads

I'm not leaving the game, just discontinuing some accounts.

I run 4 accounts, all of which became VIP today. The changes in the shared bank slot means I don't need an extra account so that I can manually transfer items toon to toon to hagglebot. Extra slots from the DDO store means I don't need an extra account for characters.

So, the Leyoni account will be going.

I did notice my beta account was active again today, so I may still be online in the forums as Cratesmasher. Have to log off Leyoni and see.

My original account, where all my principle characters reside, doesn't have forum access. It was a long time ago, that's all I'll say about it.

If my beta account remains active as F2P then I absolutely don't need the Leyoni account.

So, this will be the last post from Leyoni.

Not going, just not going to be here with this account.

Can I have your.. Doh!
    Maveriq Wiley... Benefaqtor... Spyqe... Masqot Von Chaedence...
    Ghallanda

Trade List

So you have one forum ban and you came on here to tell us your other account names? Brilliant@!@!#!@ I love it. No wonder the American economy is in the crapper. Our country is filled with geniuses like this.
    Cache - Katet
    In the words of the immortal Ryu - "See ya Suckas!"
    Code:
    Welcome back Gunga
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisulven6 View Post
    What a word weasel.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerando View Post
    So you have one forum ban and you came on here to tell us your other account names? Brilliant@!@!#!@ I love it. No wonder the American economy is in the crapper. Our country is filled with geniuses like this.

I'd much rather have people like him around as oppossed to little punks like you

Quote Originally Posted by Leyoni View Post
    So, this will be the last post from Leyoni.

Not going, just not going to be here with this account.
    I suggest you should send a support ticket to ask if they could transfer your forum account to your another character account. No harm to try.
    ddoer.com: timer tracker, completions tracker, search engine, puzzle solver, xp table
    My toons on Argo: Salade TR2 Wiz20, Speedo ESoS Fighter, MangoSalade TR2 Wiz18/Mnk2, EvaHealer Clr18/Mnk2

Community Member

Deleted
    Last edited by Cratesmasher; 07-18-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerando View Post
    Are you back now?

Beware the Sleepeater

Quote Originally Posted by Cratesmasher View Post
    Well, it really isn't necessary.

Each time you open an account you are entitled to post until you prove yourself so stupid that you draw the ire of the Cube and their associates.

I'm not even sure Leyoni will stop being able to post. Don't know if it will just revert automatically to former VIP F2P. I know that Cratesmasher was a 10-day Lamannia trial that I set up to try out F2P on Lamannia. It was shut down for the last couple of weeks but is back up now.

Since Cratesmasher has become so famous (in his own mind if not to all wanna be rangers out there) I figure that changing over to this account will just bring more glory.
    yeap. probably the only 8 str wf ranger around
    If you want to know why...