Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by GlassCannon View Post
    Name reservation violation: Xeraphim.

Name reservation violation: Levina.

Name reservation violation: Ipunchbabies

Name reservation violation: Punchy.

I hope you have good insurance, you might just get banned.
    Doubt it. (No, It wasnt me)

Quote Originally Posted by GlassCannon View Post
    If the devs don't do somethign about the names, the players will not see me on Cannith, as those are the names I am known by.

I intend to follow this through with extremely violent zeal. Yes, I fully understand what that means.
    I'm glad someone understands what that means.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Here's a little tip about human nature: Threatening people only works if you are actually in a position of power (or have the perception of being in a position of power).

Imagine this scenario: A teenage boy is walking home and walks past a tiny dog.

Scenario 1) The dog just watches him go by. Life continues
    Scenario 2) The dog starts barking and "threatening" the boy
    Scenario 2a) The boy laughs and keeps walking
    Scenario 2b) The boy starts poking the dog with a stick because it's funny to watch the dog freak out

Welcome to scenario 2b.

Hint: You are not the boy.
    You may know me as: Gannot, Gonnet, Gunnet, Ginnet, Gaxxat, Gennot, Gannut, Gxnnxt, Horseface, Izzayhay, Pailmaster, Artifactual, Gynnet and/or Barred. What? I like alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkah View Post
    You're not an ass....you're an ass HAT.

And you've watched too much Top Gun, "iceman."

That handle is SOOOOOOOOO 80's....
    Oh please, Top Gun was nothing more than the first real smash movie for recruiting for the Air Force and nothing less. As for the handle, and I'll forgive you for your ignorance but I took over this account when it was started as a LotRO founder's account. The gentleman became afflicted with some resembling cerebral palsey and his toon for LotRO was an alpha toon. I was asked to take ownership of it for sentimental value. Hell, I wasn't even alive in 1963, that would be another 8 years later.

As for watching Top Gun, I'm not a wannabe scientologist and have never cared for Tom Cruise 'flying a plane', drive for NASCAR, bouncing up and down on Oprah's couch or working with Patrick Swayze, Matt Dillon, Emilio Estevez and the rest of the crew from the Outsiders.

To paraphrase Star Wars, who is the greater ass, the ass or the one to respond?
    Last edited by iceman112163; 09-01-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Default Thread Closed, Purpose fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by grausherra View Post
    This is amusing, could you possibly have expected any other outcome?
    Yes. This thread was more or less a test of honor in this community.

YOU ALL FAIL!!!

/serious off

Maybe next time I should start a thread about what kind of job people would want...?

As for future threads, I have been shown that even the Dev Team is not immune to corruption. Therefore, I'll do all I can to avoid the forums until it's time to post something technical, or test you folks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123