Default Character Transfer Question(s)

I looked through the forums and conducted a search but could not find any thread for the character transfer (I have seen one before, maybe got deleted). So, to beat a dead horse with questions....

* How long does it officially take to get a character transfered to another world?

- I have done it before and it took less than a day, I recently did it with another toon and still no transfer. I thought it said 7-10 days but I guess I saw it wrong. (I requested Aug 14th, it is now the 27th). When I sent an e-mail to Turbine asking this question, I got no response (sent on the 25th). Just a void of any communication at all. Thank you for you help on this matter.

P.S. I did a search for "Character Transfer" and got multiple pages of non related threads

Default last i saw

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf666 View Post
    I looked through the forums and conducted a search but could not find any thread for the character transfer (I have seen one before, maybe got deleted). So, to beat a dead horse with questions....

* How long does it officially take to get a character transfered to another world?

- I have done it before and it took less than a day, I recently did it with another toon and still no transfer. I thought it said 7-10 days but I guess I saw it wrong. (I requested Aug 14th, it is now the 27th). When I sent an e-mail to Turbine asking this question, I got no response (sent on the 25th). Just a void of any communication at all. Thank you for you help on this matter.

P.S. I did a search for "Character Transfer" and got multiple pages of non related threads
    a post said 2 weeks but that was a while ago

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

I remember seeing a thread that all transfers were taking slightly longer right now so just hang in there a little longer I would say.

Beware the Sleepeater

Ok, thank you very much, I will wait a bit longer then. I appreciate the response