Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Stay out of my server old players! lol
    What has me more excited about this server is the lower possibility of players rushing through the dungeons, telling the rogue where each trap is, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
    What has me more excited about this server is the lower possibility of players rushing through the dungeons, telling the rogue where each trap is, etc.
    I dont think many of the people your worried about will bother with Cannith. I know when I go on new servers where its a 28 point build I act the way I did when I first learned the game with the exception of soloing when I dont want to deal with groups. I dont think you will see many power gamers rushing threw stuff on the new server not till they are busy recapping all their alts on the regular servers to 20. And even then without the ability to twink many wont find starting over worth while.

I do expect to see maybe a influx of perma death groups which I may finally be able to join and see how much fun it is. I will definitely have at least 1-2 alts that I can jump on when I want a different pace. So I wouldnt worry about the game being ruined for new players. Cannith will definitely not be for everyone. Oh and with some of the changes Beta made to the old quests many of us old players wont know where some of the traps are from what ive been reading lol.
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

Community Member UnderwearModel's Avatar

Default disagree

Quote Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
    I think many of the veteran players will be on this server.

I expect this server to be populated by highly knowledgable and highly capable players.

The players that cannot handle the pace will quickly find themselves searching for groups on other servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    Monster AI tends to be a limitation of the engine - smart AIs cause more server lag. Boy am I going to get quoted on that or what.
    I survived the scary events in 2009, 2010, and 2011. 2011 did not reward those that played by the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderwearModel View Post
    I think many of the veteran players will be on this server.

I expect this server to be populated by highly knowledgable and highly capable players.

The players that cannot handle the pace will quickly find themselves searching for groups on other servers.
    /joinchannel help

/1

Get used to it. You'll use it a lot.

not
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Default i don't understand

I don't understand why people say there will be no twinking, etc. Why can't you just do a character transfer of a 32 pointer with a buttload of money to Cannith?

_

Community Member

*** is "twinking"?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by arminius View Post
    I don't understand why people say there will be no twinking, etc. Why can't you just do a character transfer of a 32 pointer with a buttload of money to Cannith?

_
    no transfers to Cannith allowed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12