Default Any Old RP guild still around and recruiting?

Returning player, RPer and partner looking for a good strong RP guild to join.
    Cyren El'tegh
    Archon of Tyrilath

Custome Desktop Wallpapers at Ten Ton Hammer by Cyren.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyren_El'tegh View Post
    Returning player, RPer and partner looking for a good strong RP guild to join.
    Fellowship of the Golden Night and Crimson Nexus are both recruiting, for FOTGN look for Jaggie or Points, for Crimson Nexus look for Shhavarath or Turen. Alternately put up an LFM saying looking for RP group/guild. Thirdly you can meet a lot of RPers every Thursday in the Phoenix for Thelanis Thursdays, a weekly RP session. Great way to meet RPers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Default Any RP guilds recruiting! Two returning players looking for strong RP guild!

Well I checked out the RP night in the Phoenix last night and I was not real impressed. It seemed a lot was very cliquish and no one was willing to let a new person into a conversation. A lot of it other than emotes appeared to be in group chat. Then again I just realized that that RP night is only for Fellowship of the Golden Night and their alliance guilds.
    However, we are still looking.
    I once ran a prominent guild in DDO back upon its original release. I was in alpha and beta back then. While I fear I may never see the closeness from that guild, I am looking for something similar.
    Both my husband and I are strong fairly hardcore roleplayers but playing a game without it and feeling like we are practically new again is tough.
    Last edited by Cyren_El'tegh; 08-28-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    Cyren El'tegh
    Archon of Tyrilath

Community Member

Actually Thelanis Thursdays are meant to be open to all rpers old and new. It gives everyone a chance to see what its like and how it works. This thursday looks like there might be quite a few people there. I highly suggest giving it another shot. Who knows, even I might be there in one form or another!!!!

O I will be there. Still trying to get a few so I can get TCoT back up and going but almost impossible as a one man or woman show.
    Cyren El'tegh
    Archon of Tyrilath