Thread: Run away file.

Default Run away file.

Hi, I downloaded the standard live client completely on my D disk partition. Then I had to recover my system cause my network card wouldn't work. When I went back to my D disk, all the client part were there BUT one, the one with the DnD logo.
    I got the 5 client parts: dndsetup1-5 but i'm missing the .exe file, also when I open the downloader it won't see the files are already there so it will just start over. Is there a way I could get that missing file (which is a few kbs) without having to download the whole client again?

Community Member

I'm sorry that I can't help you. I'm just here to say how much I giggled at what the taskbar called your active window: "Disco Local"

lol... other languages can be funny

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    I'm sorry that I can't help you. I'm just here to say how much I giggled at what the taskbar called your active window: "Disco Local"

lol... other languages can be funny
    lol...xDD

I was thinking, as I only need the .exe file, could someone please Winrar it (since its a .exe may be confused with a virus) and email it to me on dantemaple@gmail.com? Will be appreciated.
    Last edited by MakubeC; 08-26-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Unhappy

C'mon, Will just take a few minutes, support this cause. Dont make me download all that again, I got a download rate of just 100kbps, will take 10 hours.

Community Member

Default i need the .exe file please

i downloaded the new free game and it autorun the first time but after i closed it i cant play it again... could someone give me a link to the .exe file download or e-mail it to me please ty_greenhaw@msn.com