2015 DDO Players Council Daerius of the Blessed Blades's Avatar

Default OFF TOPIC: DDO Ghallanda Fantasy Football!

My apologies in advance for those of you who don't give a frick about American football...move along.

Fantasy gaming isn't just sword and sorcery! Fantasy can also mean...football!

A few of my guildees in The Circle of Night and a friend from Lifetakers and Heartbreakers recently started a free ESPN Fantasy Football league: the DDO GHALLANDA LEAGUE.

We have four spots available, and would like to invite other Ghallandans to join us. There is no cost and the live player draft is set for September 5, 2009 3:15 PM ET.

More stuff here: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/l...eagueId=194362

PM me if you want a spot and I'll send you an invite. We're not hardcore, so if you know your stuff, feel free to come dominate yet another football league (lol).
    Founder, The Circle of Night (Now on Orien!): Daerius (FvS), Khrandok (Alch/Arti), Branwynn (Brd), Vharcan (War), Alluriaan (Rog), et. al.

https://www.twitch.tv/daeriius

I would except that is the same day and time as my main fantasy football draft party, which is in person and I cant miss it.
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

Do you think it would be against the regs to do this as a plat buyin? There is already Seamus and his invisible wheel so it seems like there is a precedent for fake gambling.
    sravana, kirtana, smarana, dasya, atma-nivedana
    ...NAMASTE...

Quote Originally Posted by Samadhi View Post
    Do you think it would be against the regs to do this as a plat buyin? There is already Seamus and his invisible wheel so it seems like there is a precedent for fake gambling.
    Actually, we did that last year. But the buyout was so low (5,000 pp buy-in ea) that it wasn't worth it. (I didn't run it last year)

How about if I guarantee the winner a 'Toothpick' from the 'Prey' chest? heh
    Founder, The Circle of Night (Now on Orien!): Daerius (FvS), Khrandok (Alch/Arti), Branwynn (Brd), Vharcan (War), Alluriaan (Rog), et. al.

**** that silly ****. do it for a scale each and i am in. winner gets 6, 2nd gets 2, 3rd and 4th get 1 each.

Default if you still have a spot

If you have a spot open plz let me know.
    I run in about 4 to 5 leauges a year and tried to get a ddo one last year but didn't get enough responses.
    Count me in if you have a spot left.
    I only zerg to out run the lag

I'm in for it, just send me a PM about what time the draft is, cause I'll be back in school at that time..What's the max team size? Anything more than 12 is just going to make for an interestingly weird draft like the 16 team draft I had last night...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Huxley
    There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued
    Turbine, you can hire more developers for the game. We operate on a giant Theocracy of Debt, so go all out finding developers for the best MMO out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    If you have a spot open plz let me know.
    I run in about 4 to 5 leauges a year and tried to get a ddo one last year but didn't get enough responses.
    Count me in if you have a spot left.
    PM sent

Owner, Sackville Bagginses

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru2 View Post
    I'm in for it, just send me a PM about what time the draft is, cause I'll be back in school at that time..What's the max team size? Anything more than 12 is just going to make for an interestingly weird draft like the 16 team draft I had last night...
    PM sent. Team sizes are 9 players, 7 bench + 1 IR

Owner, Sackville Bagginses

I meant league size, but that is interesting...edit: nvm thanks for the PM..The Blood Ravens have come to conquer all!
    Last edited by Ranmaru2; 08-21-2009 at 03:45 PM.
    There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued
    Turbine, you can hire more developers for the game. We operate on a giant Theocracy of Debt, so go all out finding developers for the best MMO out there

all that is good, is nasty and the funkadelics will be very nasty this year. it be on suckas.

Heh... one more spot left. If you've posted or PM'ed me and I ignored you it was not intentional. Well, probably not, anyway.

One more...

Quote Originally Posted by tbrazile View Post
    My apologies in advance for those of you who don't give a frick about American football...move along.

Fantasy gaming isn't just sword and sorcery! Fantasy can also mean...football!

A few of my guildees in The Circle of Night and a friend from Lifetakers and Heartbreakers recently started a free ESPN Fantasy Football league: the DDO GHALLANDA LEAGUE.

We have four spots available, and would like to invite other Ghallandans to join us. There is no cost and the live player draft is set for September 5, 2009 3:15 PM ET.

More stuff here: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/l...eagueId=194362

PM me if you want a spot and I'll send you an invite. We're not hardcore, so if you know your stuff, feel free to come dominate yet another football league (lol).
    Start a Fantasy Baseball League and I'm game. Haven't done one in about 15 years.

Any chance to make the draft at ~330p ET? I'll be getting out of class at 3:10p ET and it takes about 10 minutes to get back to my dorm, so I don't want to miss a round.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru2 View Post
    Any chance to make the draft at ~330p ET? I'll be getting out of class at 3:10p ET and it takes about 10 minutes to get back to my dorm, so I don't want to miss a round.
    I'll check. The ESPN free leagues are kinda unforgiving on changes, but I will see what I can do.

Default you full

hey t you full its tanglor