Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oogly's Out!

Default please be careful guys...

Chester I completely understand where you are coming from but can we be careful about getting into too much details about "what cannot be said"..... (notice i didn't even quote you)
    I want this thread to not be locked so Oog can have his say and all his friends can still use this thread to say their peace and respect for one of the good ones to leave.

Thanks man.

Ryd
    Proud Officer of Valiant Accord valiantaccord.guildlaunch.com
    Bommin Yurash- level 16 human Sorcerer, Odine the Hand of Tyr- level 16 dwarven Fighter, Tahlani Shadowhand level 13 Fighter/Rogue intimi-tank, Tyrgrim-level 8 Pally/Tank (Bruttus type), Elvinred-level 16 human Paladin, Kel Shadowhand- level 16 elven Rogue

Take care man...sorry to see you go.

I remember back in the day when the Reaver announcements still worked and would see...

Ogly has defeated the Reaver

Then 30 minutes later...

Oogly has defeated the Reaver

Then another 30 minutes later...

Ooogly has defeated the Reaver

etc.

Hey OOgly I know I ribbed you about your fighter on the forums and such, but it was obvious that you cared about DDO and had the respect of others out there which is all that counts really. Sorry to see people like you go. Best of luck to you.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishHalfling View Post
    Stomach leveling all of your toons again and getting ALL of them back to max favor? And loot running for rare items and running each raid a bazillion time to get that gear, etc.
    Ah, it makes a bit more sense now. Yeah, that would be a bit different, I suppose.

All I can say is OUCH!
    Favorhor, Rangedeath, Inthedark, Healemup, Axaleal, Hackemlow, Singasong, Intheback

Quote Originally Posted by IrishHalfling View Post

Especially when you know what you did was in miniscual porportion to others that received no ban or only a 30 day. And they will not answer your emails for reinstatment. BAAAH, I wasn't going to get into this.
    this is ****ing ******** turbine. wake the **** up before its too late. i know that you have literally 100's of these emails appealing the bans. these people deserve a ****ing answer. your game is breaking left and right. your equipment is not qualified to run a vibrator. you cant get the ****ing mod out to save your jobs. the only thing this game has going for it is its player base. why the holy **** would you not do everything you can to help those that have given you so much?

Bye !~~

Cyas man.

Wait does this mean your bard will never know the glory of perform 15?
    "As if killing the Bard impresses us."
    -Sir Osric, Paladin

Take care Oogly. /salute
    970 sp and counting
    Help Fix Ranged Combat for Everyone. Come help complete the DDO Wiki

Another one bites the dust...

From the archives :

"**** his science is too tight..." - Professor Murder

Community Member

Cya Oogly. I'd swap WoP's with you one more time for old time's sake, but alas, I find that I am a noob again. And I guess WoPs will soon be garbage anyway. Take care.

Take care Oogly!

I always enjoyed running with you, even back when we were in Nameless together. You know, I might have a screen shot of the Reaver's chest being ransacked.

of all the countless hours we've grouped together I can only recall one instance where I thought you were nutts. Regardless of my proding, I've always thought you were OK.

Take care!!

p.s. where's my +3 Con tome!!

"Nuke 'm or Die!"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindspat View Post
    You know, I might have a screen shot of the Reaver's chest being ransacked.
    We don't discuss exploits on the forums

Community Member

Yet again, it is sad to see the likes of Oogly leaving the game.....

Edited... Bad/Sad subject
    Last edited by smatt; 08-13-2009 at 06:33 PM.

Community Member

**** oogs bud sad to see yet another great person leave the game i hope to see u back in the future. best of luck to ya. now who am i gonna stir about there bard oh wait ya oh bronkina bronkina where for art thou ac song you inglorious basterd

I have seen too many posts like this recently.

Bummerz dood, but i hear ya.
    i feel for ya, and i would do the same if i was in yer boots.

Foxx out

Well with you gone now ugly, I will have to find another gimp to hack on (that can take it). I think I will have to even stop hacking on Manz so that he can stop crying himself to sleep with all his koolaid dreams.

On a good note I had a tool worse than you try to steal a pair shoes that were to big, so I at least have one person to give hell to (by forum rules I can't use this kid's name)... pity that I don't think he can take it half as well as you did, even on your bard.

If you did have the heart to come back though I would find a slot in my leveling trains for you. Sadly though, with so many gone and the old lady not being able to play, I myself will just be going elsewhere soon. Be around to help friends/guildies and most likely around to do the new stuff. Then hook up the ones that deserve stuff (guildies and then the vender), and have my deleteathon.

For a final note to you there ugly, I still can out DPS your monster with Crash, and he isn't even near finished yet.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Founder
    Eternal Noob

**** Oog man... you will be truly missed!

IRONFIST wishes you all the best as you and your guild will be missed by us. We wish you all the best in wherever life takes you.

Kind regards,
    Seizmo, Slaydist, Maxximo, Mynd, Jeolle, Androgenous, Gimak, Gimtar, Behold and all the rest.

Darn it. Yeah, I'll miss running with ya. There's a lot of faces that I already miss and it's dramatically altered the level of gameplay to which I've become accustomed.

At least some of them will be back soon. I completely & totally understand not wanting to re-grind. I realize too what a chore the favor is - I remember the first few that I brought above 1750 and how I practically abandoned favor on that character afterwards. Even 2500 isn't much of an incentive to get more than a single character to that level.
    Ghallanda ReRolled Naxy-Transil-Kottol-Nax-Riorsil-Riorik-Kaol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast