Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oogly's Out!

Default Oogly's Out!

I too am leaving for good (first time I have ever left since Beta). I have had a blast playing this game with so many people. I can not stomach rebuilding and will not continue to try. Too many friends gone, too much anger towards turbine, too much dislike for running the same quests literally hundreds of times. (all of them, had 4 characters at max favor)

Way too many people to thank for the fun, but I will certainly miss the good ol' days.

PEACE!

Ogly
    Oogly
    Ooogly
    Oooogly
    Oogli
    Oog Ly
    Ooog Ly
    Gallion
    Fieri
    Characters: Ogli, Ooogli, Oooogli, Ogg Ly, Oogg Ly, Ooogg Ly

Wow, sorry to see you go sir, I will miss hours of Sub runs with you. Thanks for the fun and the fish!

I would ask if I could have your stuff, but I don't have that much bank space.

Happy trails!
    Shiz - Ghallanda > Orien (Pharoah let my people go!)
    Shizmonkey (OG Grand Poo-Bah of R.O.G.U.E. 1st edition) and other various ShizAlts
    R.O.G.U.E. Proving Grounds Redux is now defunct. Check out Part Quatre

Oh, Ooog.
    Alexandria: ~TR~ Barb, cap. Elzibith: Barb, lvl 15. Luaidhean: Casting Cleric, cap. Premika: Battle FvS, cap. Siobhann: Battle Bard, cap. Temperrance: ~TR~ Monk, lvl 18. Treaka: ~TR~ Arti, lvl 13. Venngeance: DPS Ranger, cap. Yzabelle: ~TR~ Sorc, lvl 16
    The Sabbat, Ghallanda

Community Member jarlaxle_dourden's Avatar

Darn ... that sucks oog ... Another one bites the dust.

Athorgatte Bennder Confusius Fumanchue Mendicant Rufferto Sneakaboot Dagnabet Tahz Tazmie Tazmikella Tazx Tazs Tazzs

Default Alright...this is killing me!!

Two of the people that i respected most in this game have now said they are leaving.....Sure I took some time off to play Age of Conan and WAR but I wound-up coming back for my friends.
    Now some of these good peeps are leaving......ugh...makes me hope and pray that things get better real quick or else Aion will have my business soon enough.

Back to you Oog, sorry to see you go. Completely understand why and wish you nothing but the best my man. Even though we were never in the same guild (same with Keggor) i remember from Beta days and on, running with you and how much fun you were to run with and how many things i learned from you...again, sorely missed.

I had to laugh about the quote above "I would ask for your stuff but I don't have enough bank space"...I nearly peed myself irl if it wasn't for the fact it was about you leaving.

Best of luck in your future. try to keep us updated through your friends still here.

/salute!

Ryd
    Proud Officer of Valiant Accord valiantaccord.guildlaunch.com
    Bommin Yurash- level 16 human Sorcerer, Odine the Hand of Tyr- level 16 dwarven Fighter, Tahlani Shadowhand level 13 Fighter/Rogue intimi-tank, Tyrgrim-level 8 Pally/Tank (Bruttus type), Elvinred-level 16 human Paladin, Kel Shadowhand- level 16 elven Rogue

While I never "met" you in game (I'm on Thelanis), you helped me out quite a bit on the forums several times, so one last departing Thank You!

Good luck in all future endeavors.

Sorry to see ya go, and we'll welcome you back around the 1st of September
    ...the eyes of a ghastly white vampire stare back at you...his fangs gleam in the light from your torches and lanterns...In your heart, you know that most who have seen this face never lived to see another

Sorry to see ya go. Take care and good luck.
    Snowleopard, Locomotiv Breath, Aqualung, Thickas a Brick, WitchsPromis, Part of the Machine, Coseyed Mary
    No whining, unless you're serving really good cheese. Otherwise, put a cork in it.

Community Member

Sucks to see you go, but I understand...unfortunately for all of us.
    The Leper Squad - Ghallanda

****. A truly decent guy and excellent player. You will certainly be missed by most, if not all, of this server and these forums. It was always a pleasure to run with you. Take it easy.
    Maveriq Wiley... Benefaqtor... Spyqe... Masqot Von Chaedence...
    Ghallanda

Trade List

****, you too huh. Take care man.
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

sigh...sorry to hear Ooog....you were definitely one of the ones I would look for when I would do my occasional log back ins on Ghallanda. You were always fun to play with, and I know you helped a bunch of folks here on forums. I completely understand though, and wish you the best.
    Gael
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Quote Originally Posted by IrishHalfling View Post
    (all of them, had 4 characters at max favor)
    Slacker!

Good luck to you.
    Favorhor, Rangedeath, Inthedark, Healemup, Axaleal, Hackemlow, Singasong, Intheback

Quote Originally Posted by Healemup View Post
    Slacker!

Good luck to you.
    Ahh, but could you stomach doing it all again? (I had eight over 2400)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishHalfling View Post
    Ahh, but could you stomach doing it all again? (I had eight over 2400)
    Actually, I look forward to the favored soul. I tried it in beta and got to level 8 and like it as a change of pace, so as much as I hate to admit this... yeah, I'll probably stomach it again.
    Favorhor, Rangedeath, Inthedark, Healemup, Axaleal, Hackemlow, Singasong, Intheback

Quote Originally Posted by Healemup View Post
    Actually, I look forward to the favored soul. I tried it in beta and got to level 8 and like it as a change of pace, so as much as I hate to admit this... yeah, I'll probably stomach it again.
    Stomach leveling all of your toons again and getting ALL of them back to max favor? And loot running for rare items and running each raid a bazillion time to get that gear, etc.

Especially when you know what you did was in miniscual porportion to others that received no ban or only a 30 day. And they will not answer your emails for reinstatment. BAAAH, I wasn't going to get into this.

congratulations turbine, you're one step closer to hitting bottom.

I mean seriously, if you're going to bleed characters of oogly's stature you should seriously consider just shutting the thing off. go mash the power button on the old compy 386 and in one master stroke of game development solve the lag problem, the exploit problem and anything else you've got on your plate. you can all go home and do whatever it is that people who are rediculously bad at running a game do.

Will miss ya oogly! Hope you come give it a try in a year when you've had a chance to get some distance.
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast