Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    I call the one in the bowler hat.
    In that case, I'm betting on the one with the white shirt.
    Officer of The Band of the Shifting Sands
    Bluntzen Herk Kalashtar Jamira Kaminagi Linwei Minimurg Murgatroyd Sesshomaru
    He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future. --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    In no particular order:

Legion
    Maelstrom
    Ground
    DARPA

Ones of notable mention that at least to my knowledge do not place themselves as end game focused but have really good players:

Attacks the Darkness
    IFV
    Pestilence
    Band of the Shifting Sands
    Mindflayers
    DWAT
    Madborn

I am sure there are some I left out (so don't be offended), but that's what I thought of at the moment.
    Remember Honor is fairly casual; not what we're talking about here. But from my occasional experience in PUGs, I'd submit Bane as belonging on this list. Perhaps someone in Bane can comment/clarify? And I could swear there's yet one more "uber" guild that starts with M. Can't seem to think of it, though.

Community Member juniorpfactors's Avatar

4-5 months of no play and nothing has changed

jrp

Inferus Sus is an active, end-game focused guild. We raid seven days a week (some days more heavily than others). We typically run anywhere from 3-5 raids a night with some exceptions (I know there's been days where we've run 10+). Our failure rate is extremely low. During peak times, we may have 2-3 raids going simultaneously with 30-40 members in them. We typically fill runs with guild members, but will occasionally pug spots out.
    Last edited by KingOfCheese; 08-03-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfCheese View Post
    Inferus Sus is an active, end-game focused guild. We raid seven days a week (some days more heavily than others). We typically run anywhere from 3-5 raids a night with some exceptions (I know there's been days where we've run 10+). Our failure rate is extremely low. During peak times, we may have 2-3 raids going simultaneously with 30-40 members in them. We typically fill runs with guild members, but will occasionally pugs spots out.
    sockys guild is ALWAYS freaking raiding..... good guys too!!
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....

Default Bane

Our common goal is to have fun. We are like family in Bane. Our players are diverse. Our guild welcomes pugs in our parties and have no problems explaining and leading folks through for their first time. Everyone has something to offer. Some of us are Raid focused, end-game focused. Others enjoy low lvl and mid lvl quests. Some Powerlevel. But we always want to help eachother when we can. And we all have fun knocking off in guild chat and in parties. Also some of us girls in Bane have really bad potty mouths. Most people like it and others just drop parties. We have also absorbed a few guilds along the way. Just a big party with us
    *Official "GOON CHAMPION" of Bane!!!
    Mysticka Britknee Durabilite Stuffie Turista Toxick Clickclick Phirefly Kimchi Future Manjina

Community Member

Shipwreck Shore Survivors is recruiting. Look for Tetherball in game.

Teth

Quote Originally Posted by Reeses007 View Post
    Top guilds from this server?
    Easy answer Reese.
    If your not LEGION, here's your sign............

JUST KIDDING!!!!!
    I've been waiting to use this pic.......
    Sinjed~Furnace~Wompadinga~Knaughty
    Meditate~Bandaides~Knasty~Klepto~Getbent~Zerkforge
    Womp~LEGION OFFICER~Rayzor

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reeses007 View Post
    Top guilds from this server?
    you did the same thing over on anouther server ... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=193635
    Last edited by gizmos199; 08-06-2009 at 05:34 AM.
    rocqel, rockcy, roce, rociv, rocsan, jezel, rocel, rocell, gizmos, rocann, spight, spightfull, inate, chaose
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmos199 View Post
    you did the same thing over on anouther server ... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=193635
    He did it on all the servers. Comparison shopping, like going to Sam's Club and Costco and BJs and <insert your mega-warehouse-club-thing-here>

Thelanis
    :
    Axio/Pak/Flavord/Paxi/Axiomus/Efrit/Aximus/Axi/Paximus/Heysoos/DanielAsh/Axioma
    -=[ Archangels ]=-

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    He did it on all the servers. Comparison shopping, like going to Sam's Club and Costco and BJs and <insert your mega-warehouse-club-thing-here>
    is this person shopeing for a server ?
    rocqel, rockcy, roce, rociv, rocsan, jezel, rocel, rocell, gizmos, rocann, spight, spightfull, inate, chaose
    officer in STORM LORDS.
    TACOS RULE.

Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    like BJs and <insert your mega-club-thing-here>
    since u offered
    Last edited by Jonny_D; 08-07-2009 at 12:04 AM.

Why does this thread exist?
    Nereid || Seraphimn || Disir || Syllph
    The Infamous Flaming Vagabonds
    Thelanis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12