Default Is there a Favour Bug?

Ok - lowbie has got 79/75 House D and 90/75 House J...
    But no letters and the representatives for house D and J wont update me either?
    Also 520/400 total and Nyx wont update me either (no letters either)

What gives?

PS. 9th toon so not a total noob - i know the routine - just never had this happen before?
    Looked over the forums and cannot see any known issues...
    Eyhana (16 Cleric), Eyhanagee (16 Cleric), Enkri (16 Cleric), Enermax (16 Cleric), EeLite (2 Ranger/11 Cleric) Eyhanabee (16 Barbarian)
    Elenium (2 Ranger/14 Bard), Eechim (16 Wizard), Erubium (12 Paladin), Elektrum (MULE) Eridium (9 Fighter), Ezriel (7 Rogue)... Proud PC & SrTG Officer

All fixed - full log out then back in and "pop", letters are there...
    Cool...
    Eyhana (16 Cleric), Eyhanagee (16 Cleric), Enkri (16 Cleric), Enermax (16 Cleric), EeLite (2 Ranger/11 Cleric) Eyhanabee (16 Barbarian)
    Elenium (2 Ranger/14 Bard), Eechim (16 Wizard), Erubium (12 Paladin), Elektrum (MULE) Eridium (9 Fighter), Ezriel (7 Rogue)... Proud PC & SrTG Officer

Haha, someone just spent a few hours on a favour grind

That has always been a bug... if you do a quest without being on the quest (taking it from the quest giver) you get the favor but often does not refresh the favor information on the client end.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

That has always been a bug... if you do a quest without being on the quest (taking it from the quest giver) you get the favor but often does not refresh the favor information on the client end.
    It also happens if, even though one is on the quest, one happens to be ridiculously under-level for that quest and it isn't one shown on the favor list yet dude to your level. Same fix, log out and back in.
    Not that I'd know about such things, really...