Default IFS seeking new home

While I have had fun running IFS I've decided that its time we joined a larger guild. Its a lot easier to learn new content with a larger group. I have discussed with my guildies and they have said will follow my lead

So we are looking for a new guild home. Its an all or nothing deal - currently there are about 6 or 7 that log on regularly (couple times a week) and about an equal number that don't log on regularly. I am not looking for any type of leadership or officer position in this proposal.

We are looking for a wide range of quests from low and middies to raids and high end content. We would prefer less drama but understand with a larger environment there will be some.

Please post here or pm me directly.

Jules

Ladies - Mediclady, Elspyth, Warchantress, Bittt, Julez, LilBitt, Bucketoboltz, Skitty, Kerro, Wyntermoon, Kethrey, Kethree, Selany, Gypsie, Cassyopeya, Tinkerbelle, Dyanya, PallasAthene

hey jules. If you want I can hook you up w/ my GL for Knights of stormreach. We have absorbed atleast one other guild and have some real experienced players. The guild is really laid back and does not really get into to much drama. we have about 10 that play regulary at different imes of the day and probably 20 actual members. like i said, if you want a no drama guild of experienced players, I can hook you up w/ my GL, who knows?

Otherwise i think Legion is recruiting for 25 mana pots per toon...lol have a good one girl!
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....

I like everyone in IFS so here is another invite that i have been handing out to so many people.

Just hit the website in the sig if you are interested.

Ashes is growing....and could always use additional, highly-skilled players
    I'm Back!
    Mekkah | Meccah | Admetus | Dystain | Tymplar | Rawkstar | Meckah | Dyspair | Vendytta | Mekka
    Proud Officer / Co-Founder - Ashes of the Phoenix

Thank you guys very much. I've gotten a few replies as well via pm. Going to discuss these options over with them and hopefully we can make a decision by next Friday.

Thank you all again,
    Jules

Ladies - Mediclady, Elspyth, Warchantress, Bittt, Julez, LilBitt, Bucketoboltz, Skitty, Kerro, Wyntermoon, Kethrey, Kethree, Selany, Gypsie, Cassyopeya, Tinkerbelle, Dyanya, PallasAthene