Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Uska_d'Orien View Post
    Better question what are you going to do when you finaly realize they will nver add evil and it take more courage to stand apart from the crowd and not follow the herd.

Well I realize you might feel lonely, out of the flock, I am trying to encourage you to fly a different route...

We, I and the rest of the DDO flock.. are plunging happily toward a future that isnt set.. And your one of the few strays that follows the flock, complaining about leaving your cozy nest.

Winter is coming.... And its just a matter of time.. Are you gonna fly? (roll evil) or die (roll another LG toon)

I am not depressed evil isnt here... I am happy enough to hope it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    A non-evil blackguard is basically a paladin.
    So...you wanna play a blackguard, make a paladin and act evil. You can do that in DDO, there's no such thing as losing your paladinhood here
    Yet!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Furbitor View Post
    Well I realize you might feel lonely, out of the flock, I am trying to encourage you to fly a different route...

We, I and the rest of the DDO flock.. are plunging happily toward a future that isnt set.. And your one of the few strays that follows the flock, complaining about leaving your cozy nest.

Winter is coming.... And its just a matter of time.. Are you gonna fly? (roll evil) or die (roll another LG toon)

I am not depressed evil isnt here... I am happy enough to hope it will be.
    actually only a very few of you are asking for it and evil isnt flying its sinking to the depths. And you might as well give into despair cause it aint gonna happen they gave people assassians and no evil so give up now

Beware the Sleepeater

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Furbitor View Post
    Yet!
    OR ever

Beware the Sleepeater

Forget blackguard. Give me kalashtar as a race, and soulknife as a class, and I will name my firstborn after the Dev that implements it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12