Default Returning(sort of) - Need a guild

I played for 10 days not too long ago, before being sucked back into another game. And played at release to maybe level 8 or so.

Ive been following the changes and am happy with the direction, I believe it will bring in some new players. I looking for a somewhat casual guild to join up with.

I dont have tons of time, with baby on the way and job, but can normally get a couple of hours a few nights a week.

Thanks
    Last edited by sagimore; 07-09-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Default Guild Respone

Hi Mate,

The core players from Heaven’s Fury have been around since about a month after release and were formed from the once strong guild called Stallions in the early days.
    There is some good knowledge and great skills within our walls.

We are currently a smaller casual guild with players from Australia, New Zealand and USA looking to expand a little over the coming months.
    With our core playing times being most every weeknight (say 5pm Sydney Time until Midnight) and Weekends.

We understand Real Life comes first and don’t expect your soul in return for joining, only respect, diligence and politeness when dealing with the server player base.

If you think that time zone might suit and you want to ease back into DDO with helpful guildy’s willing to share knowledge just look for me in game.
    Whilst we are not a power gaming guild, we still like to pride ourselves in being able to match our skills and expertise with some of the best on the server.
    If you asked around I am sure you would get some good responses about the Fury’s players.

Feel free to send me an in game mail or if you see me on, drop me a tell and if I am free I will pop over for a chat.

Regards
    Happy Hunting
    Morpheene Fury Leader

Alts
    Franzjoseph
    Antibiotic
    Stonecarver
    Gemcarver
    Kritical
    Swiftee
    Khroens
    Kerosene
    Metalchanter
    Last edited by Thebanker; 07-09-2009 at 09:51 PM.
    If i gotta heal every newb with some airborne hick disease than can be easily cured but sucking a pot down then im gunna be a very broke cleric
    Franzjoseph Thelains born and bred -

Thank You,

I am on the East Coast US, so the times wouldnt mesh well. But thanks for asking, its really a relief coming from wow to this game as the community is far better.