Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Visty View Post
    well, i got that from your post:
    i got owned in pvp
    i won only 1 out of 5 matches
    (ergo: you suck at pvp)
    cause i was ****ed, i logged off and not again on that day
    (maybe doesnt say the game sucks but you still arent removing the problem: your sucking at pvp. instead you avoid something else: the game)
    First of all: you can't suck at pvp in this game, unless the term suck means you die?

I've killed many players of the server im in, and they all killed me. i got nothing to prove
    Avoiding the game? how?
    Legion | Thelanis

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minrothad View Post
    Totally agreed.
    Today i was in arena fighting against this guy, Mothergoose, in thelanis.
    It was so ridiculous, he was using stun, feeble, dance, desintegrate and all that pretty stuff..
    I killed him once, just once of 5 or 4 battles.
    I was so ****ed i just logged and didnt come back in whole day lol.
    Nice necro.

1) PvP doesn't matter in this game...who cares.
    2) If they allow PvP they should allow MORE spells - in fact ALL spells.
    3) What type of character were you playing that you failed saves that were both will and fort based? Sounds like you have a sucky build issue
    4) I assume that since you don't want casters to use their best stuff you want monks not to be able to use unarmed attacks and that no melee should be able to use vorpals, stat damagers, trip, stunning blow, etc, etc. No clickies for anyone! No weapons for anyone! Bare hands fighting only, except for monks, we tie one hand behind their back!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post
    Nice necro.

1) PvP doesn't matter in this game...who cares.
    2) If they allow PvP they should allow MORE spells - in fact ALL spells.
    3) What type of character were you playing that you failed saves that were both will and fort based? Sounds like you have a sucky build issue
    4) I assume that since you don't want casters to use their best stuff you want monks not to be able to use unarmed attacks and that no melee should be able to use vorpals, stat damagers, trip, stunning blow, etc, etc. No clickies for anyone! No weapons for anyone! Bare hands fighting only, except for monks, we tie one hand behind their back!
    No, you didnt get what i said.
    Like i said before, i totally agree with the guy who created this thread when he said "some spells should be banned", from pvp i suposse. of course melees can use trip and bards can use fascinate, just saying some spells should be banned cause it is totally unfair for other players
    Legion | Thelanis

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

No, you didnt get what i said.
    Like i said before, i totally agree with the guy who created this thread when he said "some spells should be banned", from pvp i suposse. of course melees can use trip and bards can use fascinate, just saying some spells should be banned cause it is totally unfair for other players
    And you didn't get what I said. Why should a melee get to use a stunning blow and a caster not a stunning spell? Totally silly. If the players are facing each other they should have access to everything they have as their abilities. What next, barbarians can't rage because its an unfair advantage?

Too bad they don't let you use Purging The Pantheon in pvp
    Khyber
    Swez Sowan
    Sowen Sown Sowyn

First of all: you can't suck at pvp in this game, unless the term suck means you die?
    you died more then you won and came here to complain about it. so you suck at it
    I've killed many players of the server im in, and they all killed me. i got nothing to prove
    good for you
    Avoiding the game? how?
    I was so ****ed i just logged and didnt come back in whole day lol.
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

Quote Originally Posted by slumbering_dragon View Post
    i was in pvp having fun with others whem this sorc showed up. sure np one more guy to play with until he had me and another guy stoned, feebleminded, neg leveled by 10, blinded curesd crushing dispair. we were stuck like this for over 30mins and any one who tried to help us get out cuz we couldnt log out, /death or anything to help our selves, was killed before they could help us. this is not right , flesh to stone or any spells that prevents u from getting out of pvp when u are beaten should not be allowed. i know pvp is for fun and is ment to kill the other guy to "own" them so to speak but this guy showed bad character and exploited it to the exstream.
    this shouldnt be a bad thing to pvp but when u have guys that act like this, well **** man it ruined my game play and others as well, we had to call in friends to come in and kill him and kill us. so this and a few other spells needs to be relooked at for pvp.

Well since this pvp forums are pretty much dead its necro time!!!!

This was the only time when pvp was fun!! It also made for great screenshots!

Please delete this forum!
    Outatime Exodus-Cradle of Life:Thelanis
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

PVP actually used to be pretty fun in this game. Epic destinies changed all that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345