Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by iscifi View Post
    Hmmm... obviously Montrose wasn't involved *cough, cough

Sorry for ya Bart...

Gotta say though the timing is kind of ironic.
    I'm happy to see that you are still thinking of me! Your flattery is most appreciated.

And you are correct, I was not involved. Let me know if you'd ever like to see how the reaver is easily soloed (duoed, in this case, as I'd let you come in and observe) and the puzzle is completed without solver.
    You may know me as: Gannot, Gonnet, Gunnet, Ginnet, Gaxxat, Gennot, Gannut, Gxnnxt, Horseface, Izzayhay, Pailmaster, Artifactual, Gynnet and/or Barred. What? I like alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkah View Post
    Yeah, isn't Montrose like the super, uber, end all, be all, "I am the Alpha and the Omega," God of Reaver runs?
    <sniffs, wipes small tear from eye> You like me! You *really* like me!
    You may know me as: Gannot, Gonnet, Gunnet, Ginnet, Gaxxat, Gennot, Gannut, Gxnnxt, Horseface, Izzayhay, Pailmaster, Artifactual, Gynnet and/or Barred. What? I like alts.

Default *Dance Puppet!

[QUOTE=Montrose;2288856]I'm happy to see that you are still thinking of me! Your flattery is most appreciated.QUOTE]

I knew you couldn't resist my call. lol
    Points DeWay, Seneschal, Fellowship of the Golden Night
    "Why no mister Paladin, sir. These coins are not stolen. They were left laying on the ground and as a good citizen I just couldn't leave them there for someone to trip over. Now, could I?"

Is posts like this that keep me going while trying solo the reaver on my level 16 non evasion non umd pure barb .

Bad luck man . I also think you should practice the puzzle, understand it or learn to use the solver, cause apparently you could have avoided a couple of those wipes by doing the puzzle yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
    How does every thread on the Argo forums become about Blah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    My question is how are there threads on other servers and in general forums not about Blah?

Quote Originally Posted by iscifi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Montrose View Post
    I'm happy to see that you are still thinking of me! Your flattery is most appreciated.

I knew you couldn't resist my call. lol
    I've never had another man flirt with me so shamlessly. Thank you for this new experience!
    Last edited by Montrose; 07-12-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Fixing iscifi's inability to quote properly

Default Self-delusion is a wonderful thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Montrose View Post
    I've never had another man flirt with me so shamlessly. Thank you for this new experience!
    lol

You are so special.
    Points DeWay, Seneschal, Fellowship of the Golden Night
    "Why no mister Paladin, sir. These coins are not stolen. They were left laying on the ground and as a good citizen I just couldn't leave them there for someone to trip over. Now, could I?"

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Ulurjah View Post
    I'm a nub, but isn't the reaver puzzle just mastermind? This is an exceedingly easy game to win ;p
    So is tic-tac-toe and I have seen adults lose at that.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    So is tic-tac-toe and I have seen adults lose at that.
    They used to have a chicken in Vegas that was pretty good at tic-tac-toe. It may have died though, as it wasn't there the last time I visited...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12