Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ground,..... Holy Smokes!

OK had a Ground buddy invite me to hunt runes w/ him in the refuge lastnight.... "sure" I said

"Would Love to...omw!" after doing one quest we get an itch to do SoS but most of us need to re-gem-up, so I was thinking "naw gonna take to long" they were like No problem lets hit it.....DUDE... THEY FREAKIN BLEW THROUGH ALL those quests in like 15 minutes.....****!! No deaths barely any damage. SoS was much the same.... got my 50 runes in almost no time flat... They wouldnt even take the cleric donation I offered. I felt like a fat kid on a short bus trying to chase the track team......... the only thing that allowed me to retain some shred of manhood is that I did not die (ok once...ish), Didnt get lost (ok. twice), or have to be piked (much)...lol. (Everything in Parenthesis will not go in my memoirs!)

My Point: For a relativly "under the radar" guild, I was truly impressed..... These guys got it going on! These guys could charge atleast 20 - 23.5 Major Mana pots for the pleasure of their company for one day.... ...Thanks for run guys! I will always cherish the blurry memories!!

P.S. - I applied for Ground cheerleader this morning. I already ordered the skirt....

P.S.S. - got enough runes to take Gorloch up on her advice on having 2 sets of DT armor AND enough runes to go from +1 Dex/+3 Dex skills/Destruction To +6 wisdom/Greater Fire Resistance/Destruction. not great but better, imo
    Last edited by bartcom2000; 07-02-2009 at 09:18 AM.
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....