Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pallol One-Eye View Post
    I think Gawna may have some words of wisdom here....once her mouth is free!

you know in reality I feel like a potential white filling in between Gwana and Aussie because Gwana literally lives 10 miles west of me and Aussie lives roughly 7 miles east of me. I wish they would play double stuff with me!
    The one and only Aluecian - Congo Bowl I Champions, Team InB4Lock - Survival Builds(NEWEST BUILD IS AT POST #48): http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=209152 Pic of Me, Post# 332 http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=163146&page=9

wrong forum.

To: All other servers

Don't hate us, appreciate us.

Don't be jealous that Khyber has the sexiest, beautiful, and hottest ladies in all DDO, just pay the $$$ for the Xfer over, and join in the "Fun"

Just remember, where there are the hot ladies of Khyber, there are also an equal amount of Muscular, Well-proportioned Dwarves close by.

Shaamis is back from his vacation! wanna see my tan lines?

......Oh, and by the way, Shaamis is wearing his "Party" Lampshade, sandals and "party" kilt, with extra pockets for Ale.

Everyone in the pool!
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamis View Post
    Oh, and by the way, Shaamis is wearing his "Party" Lampshade, sandals and "party" kilt, with extra pockets for Ale.

Everyone in the pool!

<breaks out the filet mignon and stocks the wet bar. Ready when you are Shaamis!>

I frgot where i put the shot glasses though
    The one and only Aluecian - Congo Bowl I Champions, Team InB4Lock - Survival Builds(NEWEST BUILD IS AT POST #48): http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=209152 Pic of Me, Post# 332 http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=163146&page=9

Hey serious question, is it against forum rules to post a picture of me (a man) in a pink speedo sitting on my bed? I kinda have a hairy chest...... would that offend?
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....

Quote Originally Posted by bartcom2000 View Post
    Hey serious question, is it against forum rules to post a picture of me (a man) in a pink speedo sitting on my bed? I kinda have a hairy chest...... would that offend?

I would assume it is a priviledge not a right. Head with caution!

i'm sure tolero would like it. Go for it!

Community Member Pallol_One-Eye's Avatar

Default Sounds like

Quote Originally Posted by Yajerman01 View Post
    you know in reality I feel like a potential white filling in between Gwana and Aussie because Gwana literally lives 10 miles west of me and Aussie lives roughly 7 miles east of me. I wish they would play double stuff with me!
    Sounds like you may be a lucky guy.....as long as their Forum types are what they are in RL....who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by EustaceTrevelyan View Post
    A team-killing f-tard is a team-killing f-tard, no matter how long they've played.

Bunch of Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

All Hail Thelanis!!!!!!!! ( the origional Thelanis b/c xoriat sucks too)

Thelanis Rocks!!!!!

Xoriat Sucks!!!!

Khyber Comes in a close second in suckage to Xoriat!!!!!!!! (thats only b/c Khyber survived the first round of loser servers that were aborted!!!!)

Thelanis = Uber Khyber = Stuber!!!!!!!

Nanny-Nanny-Boo-Booooooo!!!!
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....

Bunch of Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

All Hail Thelanis!!!!!!!! ( the origional Thelanis b/c xoriat sucks too)

Thelanis Rocks!!!!!

Xoriat Sucks!!!!

Khyber Comes in a close second in suckage to Xoriat!!!!!!!! (thats only b/c Khyber survived the first round of loser servers that were aborted!!!!)

Thelanis = Uber Khyber = Stuber!!!!!!!

Nanny-Nanny-Boo-Booooooo!!!!
    I think Thelanis was mispelled. Isn't it "TheLamest" and/or "TheAnis"

Quote Originally Posted by Yajerman01 View Post
    Apparently I've given too much rep to you brother
    S E N T I N E L S
    **Belwaar** | Waarfists | *Waartitan* | Waarmage | *Waarsavant* | *Waarchanter* | Waarknuckle | Waarforged | Waarfavored | *Torgaar* | *Waarmedic* | Neissa | Khurg | Jaxsen | *Kelindros*

Wait till I get home, I got something for you Bart ...
    -KHYBER- Current Mains: Dios D'Muerte - Barb>FvS>Bard>Wiz>Art / Deeos D'Muerte - 20 Ninja(TR2) / Draugar D'Muerte - 20 Ninja (TR1) .Deyna D'Muerte - 20 Assassin x3 (TR2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    ..Got a lunch break? A smoke break? You too can conspire with bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Belwaar View Post
    Apparently I've given too much rep to you brother

Actually i cant - I clarified with AUssie that shes in the same town as Gwana, so their both to my left. Thats why its easy for me to say "exit...stage right even"

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk0sisS View Post
    Wait till I get home, I got something for you Bart ...

....../whiney voice

"Wait till i get home... my daddy is gonna be soooooooooo pi$$ed you said that Bart.... he is gonna like Burn you bad, you are gonna get soooo served b'atch"!!!

Bring it!!!!

Man I cant wait till all servers get aborted and merged into the only real server Thelanis!!!

Carpe Thelanis!

Khyber - Voted number 1 server by the N.A.M.B.L.A. Choice awards, 3 years running!!!
    Last edited by bartcom2000; 06-29-2009 at 01:21 PM.

Community Member

Oh, How shal I count the ways.......

Let's see how many truths we can speak of said server!!!!

........they are midol starved drama queens that need to pull the vibrating feedback controller away from their pants and get real boyfriends?

The hate feels powerful maaaaster.............

For the sensitive souls out there -I m jj btw
    Someone has repressed their desires to come to Khyber.

Its like vegas

You take your characters there loot, gamble with their lives play a few drinking games get into a drama fight

Then you go back to your server and try not to talk about it or the amazing amount of head/butt aches you have for weeks after...

Just kidding Khyber is probably a cool server eventually i'll put a girl on there for now Ive got too many others to terrorize
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

....../whiney voice

"Wait till i get home... my daddy is gonna be soooooooooo pi$$ed you said that Bart.... he is gonna like Burn you bad, you are gonna get soooo served b'atch"!!!

Bring it!!!!

Man I cant wait till all servers get aborted and merged into the only real server Thelanis!!!

Carpe Thelanis!

Khyber - Voted number 1 server by the N.A.M.B.L.A. Choice awards, 3 years running!!!

YOU GONNA GET SERVED!
    -KHYBER- Current Mains: Dios D'Muerte - Barb>FvS>Bard>Wiz>Art / Deeos D'Muerte - 20 Ninja(TR2) / Draugar D'Muerte - 20 Ninja (TR1) .Deyna D'Muerte - 20 Assassin x3 (TR2)

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    Someone has repressed their desires to come to Khyber.

Maybe, but you would have to first remove the "e", change the "o" to a "u", and replace the "to" with a "in"..........

Default You got Servered!

This is why Khyber doesn't suck ( cause this guy plays on Thelanis )

/HUGE (Legion type) Z-Snap!!!

OH NO HE DIDEEENNT!!

Just Wait Till I Get home!!!!!!

Better get in before lock here!!!!!

everyone in before lock gets rep. that is if the points I am about to get dont exceed 10......... lolz

Oh yeah, Message for the cube, Remember Heeeee Started it!!!!!!
    Last edited by bartcom2000; 06-29-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast